Breaking News! - Injuries - Found the Source- Amazing...

Found the source of the clubs depressing run of bad injuries over the last few seasons, we have a resident Poltergeist at the club, it's been unleashed by the creepy Reverend Henry Kane who was the leader of a well known 19th century Utopian cult and secret follower of the blunts, he unleashed the entity onto our club which then causes numerous ongoing injuries to our players....

Here's the proof obtained using a special spiritual entity filter from a Mr C.reep.E bugger from South Dakota....

more to follow....

images33.jpg

The Rev Henry Kane a few seasons ago

Edited by steveger
  • Haha 9

Using a local "medium" we contacted the late Tangina Barrons who advised us to tell the players "to stay away from the light" especially "little Barry Anne" and she would be back in touch soon with a remedy.

latest?cb=20150510200657&path-prefix=pro

Edited by steveger
  • Haha 1

It's not so long ago we had to play a centre half up front because all our strikers were injured

In one of the cup finals of 93, could have been both, I can't remember, we had to play a central midfield player at centre half because all our centre halves were injured

If we're cursed, it's been going on a long time

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

3 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

I'm 60 now

As long as I can remember we've always had more than our fair share of injuries

I think it is to do with the training ground and the overuse of the few pitches we have there

Apparently the training ground was built on an ancient native american burial ground (who were visiting for a conference on early steelmaking)

Edited by steveger
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

It's not so long ago we had to play a centre half up front because all our strikers were injured

Didn't Jos do this even when all our strikers weren't injured?

lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

A gypsy lived on the land and was told to vacate it by the owner, Thomas Steade, that land is now the training ground; at the time she put a curse on anyone who used the land. 

The curse was that if anyone was to use the land, they would suffer hamstring injuries! 

Edited by Rogers
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, steveger said:

Apparently the training ground was built on an ancient native american burial ground (who were visiting for a conference on early steelmaking)

2 minutes ago, Simaniac Owl said:

Poor utilisation of local training resources, i.e. Grenoside Woods, is a factor. 

I've done some research and think you're both right.

p872934209-3.jpg

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

In one of the cup finals of 93, could have been both, I can't remember, we had to play a central midfield player at centre half because all our centre halves were injured

If we're cursed, it's been going on a long time

Colin Prophet at Arsenal, late 60s?

Seems a long time ago to me!

5 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

I'm 60 now

As long as I can remember we've always had more than our fair share of injuries

I think it is to do with the training ground and the overuse of the few pitches we have there

Somebody posted a recent picture of the training ground where you could see that the pitches were well worn and looked to be rock hard (that sandy brown compacted mud!!)

I ruptured my Achilles many years ago after pre-season training on a rock hard pitch where the muscles had basically lost their elasticity.