Tahith Chong

3 hours ago, Class of 91 said:

I imagine they'll be sending him to another PL team or a Foreign club in Europe.

That's what Man Utd seem to do with their prospects that are on the cusp of first team football. He'll end up in Belgium

..........to link up with Hirst!

• Haha 1

Guest everydays_wednesday
45 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I’d be very surprised if we don’t sign someone on Loan from Man United next season?

Alexis Sanchez ..... He isnt getting game time?

Edited by everydays_wednesday
Z

3 hours ago, alanharper said:

Man Utd currently have 14 players out on loan, of which 13 are in the English and Scottish leagues and only 1 of those is at a PL team.

I said the players on the cusp of the first team. Of all those 14 out on loan only Fosu-Mensah (Fulham) and Tuanzebe (Villa) were near the first team.

If they are to loan Chong out, it will be to a PL or European team.

Edited by Class of 91

5 hours ago, Rogers said:

I think it’s probably gone full circle; he must know and have a decent relationship with Solskjaer. Wasn’t he his captain? And Fergie seems to be still around the background. 

I am sure he probably does know him but wasn’t his captain, Bruce left Man U at the end of the season before Solskjaer signed.

19 minutes ago, Class of 91 said:

I said the players on the cusp of the first team. Of all those 14 out on loan only Fosu-Mensah (Fulham) and Tuanzebe (Villa) were near the first team.

If they are to loan Chong out, it will be to a PL or European team.

And Villa aren't in the PL so you've already contradicted yourself. Borthwick-Jackson and Wilson have played several first team Man Utd games and are also out on loan but they'll probably never play for them again and will end up in the lower leagues.

Man Utd don't have many youngsters making it all the way to their first team these days. Of the current batch Rashford and McTominay never went out on loan, Pereira played on loan in Spain last year, but being loaned to the Championship 4 times didn't do Lingard any harm

2 hours ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I’d be very surprised if we don’t sign someone on Loan from Man United next season?

I really don't think Bruce has much of a track record of loaning players from Man Utd tbh.  He got Tuanzebe on loan for Villa last year but didn't loan any others for either Villa, Hull or Sunderland that I can see. Made a few permanent signings from them for Sunderland who were all bang average, like O'Shea and Brown.

6 minutes ago, alanharper said:

I really don't think Bruce has much of a track record of loaning players from Man Utd tbh.  He got Tuanzebe on loan for Villa last year but didn't loan any others for either Villa, Hull or Sunderland that I can see. Made a few permanent signings from them for Sunderland who were all bang average, like O'Shea and Brown.

Didn’t he get Sam Johnstone on Loan from Man Utd for Villa and Nick Powell at Hull?

2 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

Didn’t he get Sam Johnstone on Loan from Man Utd for Villa and Nick Powell at Hull?

Yeah, but apart from those...

*Goes off to thump Soccerbase for not showing these in the transfers section*

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

And Villa aren't in the PL so you've already contradicted yourself. Borthwick-Jackson and Wilson have played several first team Man Utd games and are also out on loan but they'll probably never play for them again and will end up in the lower leagues.

Tuanzebe goes against the theory granted. But Villa are an exception with the silly money they've been throwing around. I expect Man Utd also thought that he'd be fighting in the top 6 this season.

Wilson hasn't played for Man Utd for nearly 4 years. He's never gonna make it. Borthwick-Jackson's career seems to be going backwards too.

Edited by Class of 91