Grow that out a bit. Get a flat top using one of those combs with a spirit level in. Get a pair of denim dungarees and a red t-shirt. You’re basically Wesley Snipes in Demolition Man/Black Super Mario. 

Strong look

• Haha 3

I'd prefer he spent his time studying Didier Drogba in his prime pomp looking for tips rather than getting his Barnet rated on social media.

But then I'm a miserable dinosaur who takes football too seriously at times.

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Grow that out a bit. Get a flat top using one of those combs with a spirit level in. Get a pair of denim dungarees and a red t-shirt. You’re basically Wesley Snipes in Demolition Man/Black Super Mario. 

Strong look

Pushing your luck there mate, Amber Rudd got hammered for using the word coloured!

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

Pushing your luck there mate, Amber Rudd got hammered for using the word coloured!

:Sid:lol

4 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

Always imagined you with flowing golden locks shimmering in the sunlight.   Another dream shattered. 

It's funny how you imagine folk to look if you've never seen them - I've always had him down as having long hair but more auburn with platts....

IMG_8039.JPG

• Haha 2
13 hours ago, peacock1961 said:

This could probably be true.

How times change, can't imagine John Ritchie or Alan Warboys with hair like that in a sweatshirt like that.