Bruce hires new recruitment staff.

1 minute ago, trevdi9 said:

lol yer daft Bat  he's 24 now the eldest is 43 though so not far out lol 

whilst I'm on having a bit of fun albeit incredibly witty yet misunderstood fun    how's it goin trev?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Look well if SB brings Rhodes back & gets him scoring. He's never gonna get a look in at Norwich unless Pooky loses a leg.

Be like a new, free signing.........

lol

Key to the city if he pulls that one off !!

default_post-13352-0-66603500-1421485179.thumb.gif.6f6ada01913c0216708c8d3ce703bf38.gif.a835b44e77152a0e3f83e80c25d45e36.gif

Best not tell his wife though 

• Haha 6

12 minutes ago, steelowl said:

whilst I'm on having a bit of fun albeit incredibly witty yet misunderstood fun    how's it goin trev?

not very good mate Di's been in hospital with the flue virus , and I had it this end ,she is out now though but no rest just yet ,thanks for asking Tim

1 minute ago, trevdi9 said:

not very good mate Di's been in hospital with the flue virus , and I had it this end ,she is out now though but no rest just yet ,thanks for asking Tim

kin ell trev having a bad run mate  love to your mrs     

you ain't got the swfc doc have you? boom tish 

I got a free pass to abuse the afflicted tonight 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Newcastle stay up which is more than likely then you would imagine deals could be had for Aarons and Lazaar. Even if it's on loan again.

Season long loans for both of them would be fantastic business .

Guest gizowl

Like I said, Bruce will get this club running properly from the tea ladies to Chansiri, looks like piaxos removal isn't that straightforward, Chansiri has got to man up and get shut if Steve Bruce wants this. Our future is looking bright again but Chansiri has got to give 100 % support to Steve Bruce, not have a third party rocking the boat. 

On 09/03/2019 at 08:50, casbahowl said:

Does repeatedly calling him Paxo and getting smilies from the same recurring few posters act as a form of mutual penisenlargement on here?

I want to sincerely apologise for my disrespect here and acknowledge what an amazing job Sir Paixos has done here recruiting Brucey and his teams.

That said , we didn't let other owners like Dave Allen cower us on here so fair we ask questions about this guy and his former firm.