Bruce hires new recruitment staff.

5 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

Won't be losses in the same category as those we'll make on Rhodes, Abdi and more though. Those type of signings either work out of don't and the risk is much more sustainable 

you forgot he chased Rhodes too ?

having said that i suspect if he'd got him he might have played to his strength

3 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

All sounds like a step in the right direction to me.

Mistakes in recruitment are inevitable but should be kept to a minimum if proper reasoning behind decisions rather then scattergun approach we have seen under Chansiri so far.

Fact Bruce has already made strides to resolve our pace issue gives me reassurance that he knows where we need to improve in terms of personnel. 

Just now, owls maniac said:

Is backroom staff included in FFP?

I imagine the remit of this new team will be to offload the aged crocks and unearth some young talent on the cheap. 

ooooh steady with the ageist  hatred  it's savage on here tonight 

• Haha 4

Guest Ash76
1 minute ago, steelowl said:

you forgot he chased Rhodes too ?

having said that i suspect if he'd got him he might have played to his strength

Reportedly 

2 minutes ago, Peacenocchio said:

I thought that but of course DC has been paying consultants to do this anyway

I seen this mooted on here before the thought that SB has been given licence to run the club properly  it's madness, but if that bunch of leeches is out with the U23s  I'm in 

on 2nd thoughts get the barstewards away from our youth they've dipped their bread enough

1 minute ago, steelowl said:

I seen this mooted on here before the thought that SB has been given licence to run the club properly  it's madness, but if that bunch of leeches is out with the U23s  I'm in 

on 2nd thoughts get the barstewards away from our youth they've dipped their bread enough

It's in the accounts how much advisors were paid and was over 100k as I remember. So I guess we've changed direction atvery little cost.

Having and Agency which represents players doing scouting and recommending signings was not good idea. much better to have under own control. Bruce record on recruitment is not bad so having his team in that department must be better than what we previously had. Bruce has obviously identified and issue and corrected it. We are hopefully peeling away our dependency on Agency's

Just now, Peacenocchio said:

It's in the accounts how much advisors were paid and was over 100k as I remember. So I guess we've changed direction atvery little cost.

i understand the deferment of accounting period is because we've engaged   lewis,carrol and assoc ltd 

this is purely a reference to WBD and no other inference is intended 

Guest Ash76

Somebody mentioned our last set of accounts were showing 3rd party loans. Is it possible that Paxo is party of that figure and that is why he is still hanging around?