Leeds away on TV?

9 hours ago, beef said:

Hope it's not so people have to actually go to watch the game. Our away following at Leeds in recent years has been awful

With the match being on TV, thousands of Wednesday fans, that otherwise wouldn’t have watched it, will be able to now.

I dislike Sky’s kickoff times as much as any other fan.  But I really can’t understand how this particular situation can be spun as a negative for our club.

9 hours ago, beef said:

Hope it's not so people have to actually go to watch the game. Our away following at Leeds in recent years has been awful

We sold out couple of season ago and took a decent following last season, I was stood in bottom section. 

Few seasons ago we took small numbers when playing em very early in season with midday kick offs. 

2 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Could end up in a very odd situation of Pigs wanting us to win, and us being quite happy for our players to be already on the beach.

oh cripes, was thinking the same....

If I didn't watch the match I would try not to be too upset if we lost. But if it is on the box I want to watch a win even though it may help the blunty's (if they are still in contention by then)

2 minutes ago, Castleford Owl said:

I’ve been 4 out of last 5. Numbers wise it hasn’t been great on a couple of occasions but we’ve still made a racket.

Apart from the “Moody year “ we’ve pretty much sold out.

Still too many using this as an excuse not to go!

1 hour ago, Lombado said:

oh cripes, was thinking the same....

If I didn't watch the match I would try not to be too upset if we lost. But if it is on the box I want to watch a win even though it may help the blunty's (if they are still in contention by then)

Balls to that, we want to stop both of 'em going up.

23 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Balls to that, we want to stop both of 'em going up.

Me too but it looks like a three horse race now and I don't want pigs going up. 

I'd like to see pigs finish 3rd on 89 points and us finish 6th on 69 then beat em in play offs and then go on to win final.

Carlsberg don't do perfect end to a football season but......... garymegson

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Me too but it looks like a three horse race now and I don't want pigs going up. 

I'd like to see pigs finish 3rd on 89 points and us finish 6th on 69 then beat em in play offs and then go on to win final.

Carlsberg don't do perfect end to a football season but......... garymegson

You never know Brad. WBA could put a run together...I think of those top 3 Leeds are most likely to choke, and those clueless chumps didn't look like a promotion outfit on Monday.

Keep your fridge stocked with Danish grog.

:tango: