Leeds away on TV?

it will be 530pm Saturday as 1230 sky have a premier league game live on Saturday and a fri night game . whats strange is that sky showed all the midweek games on the red button, but lately and next 2-3 weeks there only showing 1 red game per night unless its a last min decision what extra games they show on red button. 

2 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

I expected the villa and leeds games both to be picked for sky but given its the business end of the season there isn't much appeal for Wednesday v villa.

But sky have always had a love in for Bruce so maybe

11 minutes ago, clud17 said:

I've always avoided Leeds away for some reason, probably no need to but cant be bothered with the whole football agro thing that Leeds seem to pride themselves on.

I understand but I haven’t encountered any bother  outside the ground as yet 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, clud17 said:

I've always avoided Leeds away for some reason, probably no need to but cant be bothered with the whole football agro thing that Leeds seem to pride themselves on.

as long as you don't cause aggro with them you be fine, its the cops and the stewards though that's a different story, expect to be treated like an animal . 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

as long as you don't cause aggro with them you be fine, its the cops and the stewards though that's a different story, expect to be treated like an animal . 

Isn't It par for the course being treated like an animal if you follow football?

The worst ive encountered there was not being let in at half time:duntmatter:

Train was late for the 0-1 (rhodes missed pen) match. Got there at half time and stood arguing for ten mins as they wouldnt let me in even though I had my ticket. In hindsight becketts bank was the better idea

12 hours ago, clud17 said:

Isn't It par for the course being treated like an animal if you follow football?

no think in general I and we get treated well at away grounds ,usually cops aint too bad , it was just leeds I got that bad vibe ,copper even told my kid off for going near police dog and yer im been serious ,2 mins later once in ground you can see our supporters waiting to go in ,and police were very heavy handed ,one lad got dragged away pretty brutally by cops there a horrible bunch.