Hector Arrested Last Night

Just tried that joke on my Blunt mate over here, needless to say it got the expected whinging reaction so I asked if he'd had extra lemon juice on his pancakes and he's gone very quiet!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Hector had a great game but he doesn't half get rimmed, Lees had an equally good game but no one ever mentions his performances. 

Other than the glowing praise that Tom Lees is getting in the thread titled 'Tom Lees', you're absolutely spot on...as usual. :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

Hector had a great game but he doesn't half get rimmed, Lees had an equally good game but no one ever mentions his performances. 

You have got a point a bout Lees. You know he has had a good game when he barely gets a mention. He just did his job well for 90mins no mistakes just got the job done. 

8 minutes ago, roaminowl said:

Other than the glowing praise that Tom Lees is getting in the thread titled 'Tom Lees', you're absolutely spot on...as usual. :rolleyes:

Yeah but how rare is that, I'm fed up of saying it but Hector makes c0ck ups most week and fans give him an easy ride, Lees makes one mistake and he gets crucified. Same with other players who get easy rides. 

Rubbish..... Hector was getting pelters from some fans for his performance against Rotherham

Lees looks miles better now that he has confidence in the player between the sticks (and possibly the other experienced players at each side of him too)