Throwing bottles.

You should only be allowed to buy bottles of pop with your name on it in the ground. Like them Coke bottles with Jack, Chloe, Peter etc etc. Easy for the coppers then to find out who chucked it. 

I should be on Crimewatch. 

• Haha 2

Not sure if serious.

It's a weapon. If it hits a youngen on side of head it could kill them. But yeah, I'm sure they've learnt their lesson.

Guest Ash76
5 minutes ago, 442 said:

I’d say a decent percentage have done something daft at a football match that they’ve regretted. It happens, just hope they learn their lesson for next time.

Throwing a plastic bottle doesn’t deserve a ban and criminal record.

It deserves both, although i'd agree not a lifetime ban

1 hour ago, 442 said:

I’d say a decent percentage have done something daft at a football match that they’ve regretted. It happens, just hope they learn their lesson for next time.

Throwing a plastic bottle doesn’t deserve a ban and criminal record.

Out of interest what punishment would you give if the perpetrator is caught?

1 hour ago, sexpistol said:

Out of interest what punishment would you give if the perpetrator is caught?

"Bottle Thrower" tattooed on their fore head, before being put in stocks and having plastic bottles thrown at them for an hour by people dressed in referees kits. 

• Haha 1

What the scumbag didn’t realise is....

If it had hit the Utd player it could have caused serious problems or literally killed him and possibly ruined a family and taken some child’s dad off them and for what? 

If if it didn’t reach the pitch it could have hit a fellow fan adult or child and again done serious damage or killed them. Again for what?

at least it made them look hard to their mates.

The club need to do all it can to find them ban them for life. 

5 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

If it had hit the Utd player it could have caused serious problems or literally killed him and possibly ruined a family and taken some child’s dad off them and for what? 

If if it didn’t reach the pitch it could have hit a fellow fan adult or child and again done serious damage or killed them. Again for what?

We used to have stone battles when we were kids, bloody hurt as well.  

Lucky to be alive I guess. 

• Haha 1

I once elbowed a ginger Rotherham fans excited throat one evening on leppings lane, i regretted it as i had my kids with me....was an accident and no bottles were involved...

Funnily enough we had been sat in the North Stand for that match...:rolleyes:

Edited by steveger
  • Like 1

On 05/03/2019 at 21:59, alanharper said:

One tailface, needs finding, banning and prosecuting.

That said, it's odd how I see lots of them bleating (oinking?) about this when one of theirs chucked a bottle at Loovens last year and they went very quiet about that and he seemingly got away scot free.

They throw bottles of wee wee . fizz em, 

On 06/03/2019 at 20:18, SallyCinnamon said:

We’ve got some absolute morons as fans. So do United.

Social media brings out the worst in them and makes it even worse because it gives them a platform to broadcast their stupidity. 

Genuinely social media is ruining football and is stirring up this campaign of hate and outrage against everyone and everything that it escalates too far. Can’t believe a Blade fan tweeted about Bruce’s parents. Can’t believe a Wednesdayite did similar about Billy Sharp.

Its embarassing and I hate the fact a lot of these freaks are Wednesdayites.

Wilder stokes the fire up more than anybody. Surely a professional should be trying to do completely the opposite.

1 hour ago, Road Runner said:

A plastic bottle? You sure?

9 hours ago, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

A plastic bottle? You sure?

If plastic bottles or glass bottle makes someone hurt or not  then good luck too you. 

They are still pure scum

Football players go to play football home or away without the scum threating them.