Grandstand - famous fan (I think)

4 hours ago, PopePiusX said:

Was it Michael Alexander St John? Was it Gordon Burns? Was it Henry Kelly? Was it Chris Jarvis? Was it Andrew O'Connor? Was it Karl Howman? Was it Nicholas Witchell? Was it Andy Crane? Was it Jon Pertwee? Was it Russ Abbot? Was it The Great Suprendo? Was it Dominic Brunt? Was it Bungle? Was it Kent Walton? Was it Nick Ross? Was it John 'Awooga' Fashanu? Was it Sir Killalot? Was it Heinz Wolf? Was it Wesley 'Two Scoops' Berry? Was it Our Graham? Was it Michael Le Vell? Was it Neil Buchanan? Was it Simon Parkin? Was it Trevor but not Simon? Was it Simon but not Trevor? Was it Don Estelle? Was it Frank Peacock? Was it George Alagiah? Was it Bob Weir? Was it Mr Chips? Was it Steve Backshall? Was it Ken Morley? Well?

Close. Think East Enders. 

Guest mkowl
33 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Who the heck is he?

Am I missing something about a famous celeb being an owls supporter?

I once randomly saw him at the swimming pool in Buckingham whilst I was waiting for the kids to finish their swimming lessons = famous

Guest mkowl
Just now, Greengrass said:

Your brave putting that on a forum mate.

True story though  and for the avoidance of doubt this was my kids not me randomly turning up to watch swimming lessons 

I do that at Bletchley 

27 minutes ago, mkowl said:

True story though  and for the avoidance of doubt this was my kids not me randomly turning up to watch swimming lessons 

I do that at Bletchley 

Used to go clubbing in Bletchley nearly every weekend for a good while here - above Sainsburys.

IMG_7994.PNG

34 minutes ago, mkowl said:

I once randomly saw him at the swimming pool in Buckingham whilst I was waiting for the kids to finish their swimming lessons = famous

travelled down on the train with him from MK for the play off final. A bit up himself but had a fairly pleasant chat

5 hours ago, PopePiusX said:

Was it Michael Alexander St John? Was it Gordon Burns? Was it Henry Kelly? Was it Chris Jarvis? Was it Andrew O'Connor? Was it Karl Howman? Was it Nicholas Witchell? Was it Andy Crane? Was it Jon Pertwee? Was it Russ Abbot? Was it The Great Suprendo? Was it Dominic Brunt? Was it Bungle? Was it Kent Walton? Was it Nick Ross? Was it John 'Awooga' Fashanu? Was it Sir Killalot? Was it Heinz Wolf? Was it Wesley 'Two Scoops' Berry? Was it Our Graham? Was it Michael Le Vell? Was it Neil Buchanan? Was it Simon Parkin? Was it Trevor but not Simon? Was it Simon but not Trevor? Was it Don Estelle? Was it Frank Peacock? Was it George Alagiah? Was it Bob Weir? Was it Mr Chips? Was it Steve Backshall? Was it Ken Morley? Well?

Now you mention it - deffo Kent Walton - he's a big grapple fan and had come to see Hec v Madine 

• Haha 2

Guest mkowl
57 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Used to go clubbing in Bletchley nearly every weekend for a good while here - above Sainsburys.

IMG_7994.PNG

The place to go is Pink Punters 

So I am told 

Guest mkowl
57 minutes ago, farlego said:

I am sure we have had the discussion before but which part of MK do you live in 

Be a few of us see a car with D9 Owls parked up in West Bletchley

I am a fraud given I live outside MK, though MK is gradually getting closer !