Grandstand - famous fan (I think)

1 hour ago, PopePiusX said:

Also this is very misleading; Stu Francis never said 'Oooh, I'm currently crushing a grape' or even 'Ooooh, I have recently crushed a grape'; he merely expressed an ability so to do. See also: tissue-ripping, Action Man-wrestling etc.

Stu Francis is a proper d*ck.

Proper wee pipe? Was it Ron Jeremy?

Was it Danny John-Jules? Was it Huffty? Was it Mr Noseybonk? Was it Sylvester McCoy? Was it Tom O'Connor? Was it John Craven? Was it Roy Barraclough? Was it Jeremy Spake? Was it Craig from Big Brother? Was it the late Leslie Crowther? Was it Peter Purves? Was it Shadow from Gladiators? Was it Larry Hagman? Was it Papa of Papa and Nicole fame? Was it Bill Hartston? Was it Dr Chris Steele? Was it Elton Welsby, dressed as a French maid on a moonless byway, licking his lips as he creeps ever closer? Was it Robin Houston? Was it Roger Tilling? Was it Peter Alliss, who at the time of his birth was Europe's heaviest ever baby? Was it Peter Sallis? Was it Tony Dortie? Was it? Was it? WELL WAS IT?

Almost at the point of tears and potential suicide, the Beast of Boulogne saves the day and literally my life with the answer.

Thank you to all that responded.....

Also Mods, please delete this thread and ban me from posting for at least 20 years.

• Haha 2