Jump to content

Recommended Posts

59 minutes ago, Hack-Abusi said:

 

Upper echelons then...not bad for a disastrous season.

 

Would be interesting to compare dead ball productivity vs others. 

 

I bet he isn’t that much worse than his peers...who probably have better finishers to aim for too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, McRightSide said:

 

Upper echelons then...not bad for a disastrous season.

 

Would be interesting to compare dead ball productivity vs others. 

 

I bet he isn’t that much worse than his peers...who probably have better finishers to aim for too

Only a complete half-wit would think that Bannan is having a "disastrous" season (see the OP). 

 

Think the point is there are things that Barry Bannan is very good at and there are things where he is not so good. 

 

Not everything has to be so binary. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He really is crapola is Bazza i mean he's only gone and made another goal what an arse 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, squonk said:

He really is crapola is Bazza i mean he's only gone and made another goal what an arse 

I’ve come to the conclusion some of our fans are a bit “fick”.

Edited by Bukta
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SiJ said:

Only a complete half-wit would think that Bannan is having a "disastrous" season (see the OP). 

 

Think the point is there are things that Barry Bannan is very good at and there are things where he is not so good. 

 

Not everything has to be so binary. 

 

 

Hows he doing tonight with his set pieces?

 

lol

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SiJ said:

Only a complete half-wit would think that Bannan is having a "disastrous" season (see the OP). 

 

Think the point is there are things that Barry Bannan is very good at and there are things where he is not so good. 

 

Not everything has to be so binary. 

 

Btw, I was talking about our season, not his...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As of tonight at Bolton that’s 6 of our last 8 goals in which Bannan has played a key role in the build-up.

 

 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When Bannan has an "ordinary" game....He is still miles ahead of about 7 others....

Be grateful for what we have....

We set his standards so high, because he has performed so well...consistently...o the odd occasion he drops a bit...We slate him, instead of realising he was still among the top 3 performers in the side..Its f.ookin' ludicrous...its simply click bait posting..and its obvious for what it it is...

Folk look f.ookin' stupid

  • Agree 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Owly Mowly said:

Best player in the team 

 

He is one of several very good players.

 

Hector, Reach, Fletcher, Hutchinson, Westwood, Lees, Palmer...that’s 8 players all doing a fabulous job, with Iorfa and Aarons not far away. 

 

Really only the second striker role not doing it right now. Boyd, Forestieri and Joao haven’t grabbed it yet.

Edited by Holmowl
  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Superb pass for the Fletcher goal. 

 

When he's on his A-game he's a joy to watch. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bukta said:

I’ve come to the conclusion some of our fans are a bit “fick”.

 

I have plussed you but worry a little for you if it's taken you this long to arrive at the correct conclusion

  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sky commentary for Fletcher’s goal -   ‘..... wonderfully constructed goal and no surprise to see Barry Bannan playing his part....’ . 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...