Bruce's Comments on Radio Sheffield

Guest The Horse

23 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Doesn't mean he froze though does it not knowing what to do lol that is the definition btw of being outplayed.

We ended up having a chance to score from that you numpty lol

he stood there watching and sh*tting himself with no idea of what to do next, he froze, he was a grossly overrated complete bullshitter and YOU bought it, and still have his piccy on the bedroom wall by the sounds of it.

we ended up making 'a chance'?, we should have been making 2, 3, or 4, we should have been throwing the kitchen sink at them in being 1-0 down in a must win game with 3 minutes left, and we're f***ing about with it between our defenders across OUR own penalty area. 15 jobs, and 15 boot marks on the arse of his trousers speaks volumes you coco loving numpty.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

It's odd you say that. I was in the same football team as him at the age of 15/16. I'm hung like a badger mi'sen, but your observation would have spot on back then.

:duntmatter:

so, 'the fog' clears a little, an underlying reason for the bile.

5 minutes ago, dorian gray said:

he stood there watching and sh*tting himself with no idea of what to do next, he froze, he was a grossly overrated complete bullshitter and YOU bought it, and still have his piccy on the bedroom wall by the sounds of it.

we ended up making 'a chance'?, we should have been making 2, 3, or 4, we should have been throwing the kitchen sink at them in being 1-0 down in a must win game with 3 minutes left, and we're f***ing about with it between our defenders across OUR own penalty area. 15 jobs, and 15 boot marks on the arse of his trousers speaks volumes you coco loving numpty.

giphy (3).gif

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, dorian gray said:

lollol

Did Carlos shag your missus or summat? Most birds like someone who isn't bitter all the time is my tip to you.

Carlos was fantastic and wonderful breath of fresh air for us after 15 years of dogshit managers. And he was great that first season but lost his way in the 2nd. 

I certainly don't have his picture on my wall, I'm a grown man. He'd overstayed his welcome by the end and I was glad to see the back of him. But he was fantastic for the first season which kind of explains his job history of doing well and not lasting more than 2 years.

We was outplayed and outfought by a better tactician, who knew how to stop us after we'd battered them at their place but couldn't score. To suggest Carlos froze at Wembley though is ludicrious, the ramblings of a bitter sad man if we're being honest.

I'd also like to point out that I reckon before kick off at Wembley you had 'bought' into him too.

8 hours ago, dorian gray said:

so, 'the fog' clears a little, an underlying reason for the bile.

There was one or two of us who felt bilious in his presence.

Basically, he thinks his excretia looks better than everyone else's. Now he is the local lad done good, living proof that you can't polish a turd.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

lollol

Did Carlos shag your missus or summat? Most birds like someone who isn't bitter all the time is my tip to you.

Carlos was fantastic and wonderful breath of fresh air for us after 15 years of dogshit managers. And he was great that first season but lost his way in the 2nd. 

I certainly don't have his picture on my wall, I'm a grown man. He'd overstayed his welcome by the end and I was glad to see the back of him. But he was fantastic for the first season which kind of explains his job history of doing well and not lasting more than 2 years.

We was outplayed and outfought by a better tactician, who knew how to stop us after we'd battered them at their place but couldn't score. To suggest Carlos froze at Wembley though is ludicrious, the ramblings of a bitter sad man if we're being honest.

I'd also like to point out that I reckon before kick off at Wembley you had 'bought' into him too.

no carlos didn't shag my missus, isn't it always the same from people like you who turn to unproven 'personal insults' to try to get an edge in a debate., and to cover for your own 'shortcomings'?.

carlos wasn't 'fantastic' to anyone who could see through him, he was a 'head coach' who had been 'dismissed' a staggering amount of times in a short period of time.

the '15 years of dogshit managers' you refer to had to cope with f-all to spend from a club struggling to cope with it's crippling debts, your hero walked into a club with money to burn, and he left the club in a very sad sorry state, in 'serious' relegation trouble, with an injury list a mile long, and nothing left in the kitty. stuart gray (the man who preceded him) had the club in a far better position with only 'pocket money' to spend, and even the much 'vilified' jos managed to make a 'significant' improvement on coco's failing results.

he may have been 'fantastic' to you, that I can fully understand, but to anyone who knew more the obvious questions were 'what happens when tiptap fails?, and what is plan B'? at Wembley 'tiptap' failed and there was no plan B, just keep the same old tired, tried and on that day failed routine.

he wasn't 'outplayed' as you sate as neither he or bruce took the field, he was 'outthought' by a much better man, and when the time came to change tack and throw everything at them he hadn't a clue, as he was so far up his own arse he thought the utter shyte he'd brought over from Portugal would always be sufficient.

16 hours ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

There was one or two of us who felt bilious in his presence.

Basically, he thinks his excretia looks better than everyone else's. Now he is the local lad done good, living proof that you can't polish a turd.

even at this stage of the season, he has done a great job with them, BUT...

he just can't let an opportunity slip by without referring to us.

it seems from the pigfans I know 'somwhat' to be found in them all. now i'm not a local of Sheffield, but was it, is it possible that whilst at school the boys are sorted into two groups with those having 'small tackle' being allocated as pig fans? when you think of it' you heard of 'being hung like a donkey' but ' hung like a pig' refers to something completely different.

c'mon you sheffielders, lets be knowing?

21 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

It's no use, the Owlstalk history rewriters have already won I'm afraid.

23 minutes ago, Dan™ said:

It's no use, the Owlstalk history rewriters have already won I'm afraid.

You are correct. He also seems to think calling me a Carlos fan is a insult. Thing is, we all know he loved him before Wembley too.

Probably best to let him wallow in his own bile and hatred.

Stuart Gray is by far the best manager we have had at Hillsborough since Big Ron ..

Heres hoping Steve Bruce is coming up on the rails to beat Stu to second ......

lol stuwink.gif.b033ee7c320af9ac14b5d5e4d8a9bda9.gif.2027f8770bd280d13afedc78ab187407.gif....

To finish off what Stu started ...

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, dorian gray said:

even at this stage of the season, he has done a great job with them, BUT...

he just can't let an opportunity slip by without referring to us.

it seems from the pigfans I know 'somwhat' to be found in them all. now i'm not a local of Sheffield, but was it, is it possible that whilst at school the boys are sorted into two groups with those having 'small tackle' being allocated as pig fans? when you think of it' you heard of 'being hung like a donkey' but ' hung like a pig' refers to something completely different.

c'mon you sheffielders, lets be knowing?

Not really mate, I was hung like a badger and Wilder was less fortunate. I don't recall him being too bright, he liked to mock others when we he got the chance and an absolutely terrible loser.

A good footballer. But as arrogant as they come, which is not a trait I associate with South Yorkshire folk. 

I don't get the impression his personality has altered a great deal since school days.