So, about that Hector and Madine incident...

Just now, latemodelchild said:

Couldn't see it from my seat. Haven't seen it on a replay. Don't care whether it was or wasn't, ref who was pedantic and pretty crap all game didn't give it, end of. Plus they'd have probably missed like they did the last one. 

it was tris  but rag doll deserved it  

seen it so many times when he played for us no strength when up against someone like hector  oh and palmer  sorted him out too

5 minutes ago, steelowl said:

it was tris  but rag doll deserved it  

seen it so many times when he played for us no strength when up against someone like hector  oh and palmer  sorted him out too

Meh, ref didn't give it so unlucky piggies. Madine and Sharp spent all game looking for fouls and fouling, should have concentrated on the ball a bit. 

3 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

Meh, ref didn't give it so unlucky piggies. Madine and Sharp spent all game looking for fouls and fouling, should have concentrated on the ball a bit. 

i meant he deserved the slam dunk not the pen 

3 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

Ah right, yeah he deserved it. No doubt I'll have a chuckle when I see it. 

you will  watch for palmer on him too

oh and the really nasty gusts of wind that flattened him    hector needs to lay off the curry :biggrin:

Edited by steelowl

1 minute ago, PortlandOwl said:

Sky were doing my head in about it. I suppose because there wasnt much else to discuss.

they were desperate for a talking point  the pre written peppa mardiola taking the division by storm script  hit the buffers 

It could have been a penalty. I wouldn't have been very surprised if it had been given. I think Hector was fouled first but it wasn't the sort of foul that would be given.

Either the ref hasn't seen it or he thinks it's six of one and half a dozen of the other.

Wasn't given. Move on.

Edited by OxonOwl

11 hours ago, shezzas left peg said:

I think the events including the penalty evened themselves out. The guy dowell, I think it was injuring himself coming through the back of hutch to try and win their header he was never going to win and madine play acting would have definitely been cards the other way around if it had been hutch and Nando. 

Agree. Have to admit I thought Hutch was out cold. He didn't move when he hit the deck.

Just going off topic a little, but did old Colin lose his marbles for a while, then regain them....?? 

What was it £6.5 million he and Cardiff payed out for madine?? 

£6.5 mil for a pub league division 1 striker and again last night that's what he looked like. He looked the same player we had all those years ago in the pub league, he just Dosent seem to have improved? 

How the hell did old warnochio think he could play Premier league football. lol lol