SYP

Guest Ash76

Guest Ash76
2 hours ago, vulva said:

Bottom line is, some folk just want a scrap. Same bunch that fight on Sunday mornings at football, pubs Friday night etc. 

Blaming the police is pointless. We’ve had this game at every day and time now. The ZDS match was a Thursday night, they’ve tried Sunday’s at 12. It will kick off irrespective of day, time, league etc. 

People have been kept in, let out at the same time, and they’ve even tried limiting tickets for the away team. 

Its not the polices fault. It’s not them that shove powder up there nose, smash trams up or sing about snap chat. 

Its got to the point where the off field stuff is a bigger story than the result. 

Not one person is denying any of that but if you spent less time trying to be a clever tw4t and actually read the complaint about the police you might get it.

Im not blaming them for people sticking stuff up their nose,  getting p1ssed or causing trouble. The complaint was about their communication which caused families etc to find themselves in a situation that could have been avoided.

They know they f*cked up too with the interview they’ve given and launch of independent advisory group and acknowledged they need to improve

i welcome that 

Guest Hirst1867
8 hours ago, Ash76 said:

Not one person is denying any of that but if you spent less time trying to be a clever tw4t and actually read the complaint about the police you might get it.

Im not blaming them for people sticking stuff up their nose,  getting p1ssed or causing trouble. The complaint was about their communication which caused families etc to find themselves in a situation that could have been avoided.

They know they f*cked up too with the interview they’ve given and launch of independent advisory group and acknowledged they need to improve

i welcome that 

Its this kind of aggression that often explodes into violence

Looks like they're going to investigate it. Danny Hall is on the case for the star. Expect even handed reporting that shows where the problems really are. Actually, scratch that, it's all Wednesday fans fault and the precious little innocent blades were caught up in it and rescued many innocent people. 

Guest Hirst1867

As the OP has correctly indicated - most of the problems post match could have been avoided had SYP simply done as they said and held back Utd fans - allowing them time to disperse Wednesday fans from the area.

I find it quite funny that the police make out it all went well etc etc, only 6 arrests . if there wernt 400 police there would have been carnage ,half of there lot looked high on coke n drink as usual ,didn't they attack an 80year old women last time they came here? I wouldn't put it past some of  em to attack kids they tried intimidating my kid n my my m8s kid when a huge group of em came down from tram . next time I will make sure I get there earlier as I wouldn't want to risk em chucking fireworks at us or getting blinded by a flying glass bottle. pack of morons . 

2 hours ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Them videos are embarasing, handbags at best. I didn't see one blow being thrown.

no there all coked up lobbers  what would sooner chuck twenty pences in yer eye or chuck smoke bombs or fireworks ,I doubt many of em were even capable of fighting with amount of coke they had . 

14 hours ago, Brando17 said:

we travelled into town a few of us boy's and they were very quiet !!!

Maybe it's because they were not hooligans. Not all of their fans want to attack you some might be trying to avoid violence, same as the majority of supporters at the game. 

3 hours ago, flo said:

Maybe it's because they were not hooligans. Not all of their fans want to attack you some might be trying to avoid violence, same as the majority of supporters at the game. 

Yeah, it's a very small minority at all clubs and TBH that should make it all the more easier to ID the to55ers.

Thatchers fascist police force! Where racism, bullying,  sexism and homophobia is common place! But  30 years on it's all different now..............Mays in charge, not much else changed! 

• Haha 1

Guest Theboylangers
1 hour ago, Buzz said:

Thatchers fascist police force! Where racism, bullying,  sexism and homophobia is common place! But  30 years on it's all different now..............Mays in charge, not much else changed! 

Really? 

10 hours ago, handworth52 said:

no there all coked up lobbers  what would sooner chuck twenty pences in yer eye or chuck smoke bombs or fireworks ,I doubt many of em were even capable of fighting with amount of coke they had . 

Prove anyone of them had coke