SYP

Guest Ash76

7 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

Why should they have to miss out though? We let the idiots win then

Proud when we got home and he said ‘thanks for keeping me safe dad’ 

So are these idiots SYP or the morons that want to swear and point and throw flash bangs and try to fight each other? 

1 hour ago, Ash76 said:

Disgrace 

All week they’ve told us they’d keep them behind for 10 minutes after the game.

Therefore took 7 year old via Leppings Lane as it’s easier for us going straight up past Park Hotel. Get out and there’s about 4 coppers trying to keep them penned in outside, of course some broke and it was mainly mouth and a few pushes but there were some objects thrown including a snokw bomb 

Not a pleasant experience for a young un and if we’d have known we’d have walked the long way round

Well done yet again on proving yourself to be the most incompetent force in the county. I’m sure they actually want it to go off sometimes 

No kid should have to witness a few pushes and a 'snokw bomb'. Heads should roll!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, big_al1985 said:

Why on earth was broadfield road shut?  One copper turning people round on the roundabout....nothing happening at all but everyone put out and 40 minutes added to their journey for no reason. Jokers. 

What were football fans doing on Broadfield Road? Can't be football related. 

1 hour ago, Ash76 said:

Disgrace 

All week they’ve told us they’d keep them behind for 10 minutes after the game.

Therefore took 7 year old via Leppings Lane as it’s easier for us going straight up past Park Hotel. Get out and there’s about 4 coppers trying to keep them penned in outside, of course some broke and it was mainly mouth and a few pushes but there were some objects thrown including a snokw bomb 

Not a pleasant experience for a young un and if we’d have known we’d have walked the long way round

Well done yet again on proving yourself to be the most incompetent force in the county. I’m sure they actually want it to go off sometimes 

You had a kid that young and deliberately took them into trouble.

Seriously?

Parked in Morrisons top car park. Got to car at 10pm. Still sat waiting at 10.30. Copper was stopping everyone from leaving until trams etc had gone. I went up and had a word, along with a few others. I stood in the middle of the road, no cars, and asked him why we couldn't get out. Said he had orders not to let anyone go. Asked if he could make his own decision and let us go as it was safe, even if he'd turned everyone left so nobody went towards Hillsborough, still no. I started getting a bit sarky with him and decided I'd best go back to my car before I said owt too bad. To be fair he was following orders, but the orders were ridiculous. Took me 6 minutes to get home once I was let out. 

Syp aren't very good at some things. 

8 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

At least his young un's a Wednesdayite...

:duntmatter:

Dude, is that even funny?

I took my son and his favourite player is Bannan.   I hope he'll grow out of it and maybe look towards someone like Reach or Lees, but who knows.

Edited by Salmonbones

2 hours ago, vulva said:

It’s a Sheffield Derby not Cars 3 at Cineworld. 

Too right, we have way too many foolish naive fans, and if there's one thing I can't abide it's foolishness. Don't take young uns to a game like the derby, and if you do don't complain when it kicks off.

Guest Ash76
16 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

You had a kid that young and deliberately took them into trouble.

Seriously?

Can’t you read? 

2 minutes ago, Hirstys Salopettes said:

If only there’d been a public service announcement advising there was no exit via Leppings Lane from the south stand 

Those who go regularly don't need this.  70% of the time you can go that way, just the few larger games you have the inconvenience of not being able to - and this annoys me too because my direct route home is that way.

Clearly the OP doesn't go to games often.

Edited by Salmonbones

Guest Ash76
6 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Too right, we have way too many foolish naive fans, and if there's one thing I can't abide it's foolishness. Don't take young uns to a game like the derby, and if you do don't complain when it kicks off.

People aren’t naive, went on information put out by the police in the public domain. Had they not put that out we’d have walked round and as already stated why should kids miss out because people are incapable of behaving 

Embarrassing those on here that think it’s acceptable, almost disappointed if it doesn’t go off

Grow up FFS