SYP

Guest Ash76

The worst thing they did was allowing the away coaches to park right up to the exit of the stadium and not across the road as usual. This created a bottleneck if rival fans just outside the ground and inevitably there was trouble in the corner.

Whoever organised all that was a f***ing idiot!!

When we were walking to the ground earlier on there was a group of scumbags singing and then trying to start trouble with the people in the chippy queue. I mean FFS women children and pensioners. They quickly moved on when one copper shouted "tough guy move along". He should have nicked him though.

Just now, Drewswfc said:

Your eyes must be painted on

Probably the way I walked to the match then. Via P enistone Road at about 7.40pm. 

You’d think for the cost to the police, there would be random stop and searches, human blockades, dogs snarling at your legs, police on police horses nudging me to walk quicker etc.    

Guest Ash76
20 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Were.you the bloke effing and jeffing at a copper at the crossroads? lol

No, just wanted to make sure my son got away safely without witnessing grown making tw4ts of themselves 

16 minutes ago, vulva said:

No he was the bloke asking the riot copper where the party bags were at the end. 

You really aren’t funny, football should be for everyone no matter who the opposition are

13 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

When did police say they would keep United fans behind for 10 mins?

Be surprised at this as its against current guidelines.

Sheffield star article, quotes from police. Load of bollo x that human rights thing though, assuming it’s a right to freedom, no one is denied that by staying behind 10 minutes after a game of football 

5 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

No, just wanted to make sure my son got away safely without witnessing grown making tw4ts of themselves 

Can't disagree with that. One of the reasons I left my 7 year old at home. He didn't put much of a fight up though- 20 months of largely mediocre performances have killed his enthusiasm for the moment.

Edited by RUMBELOWS91

Guest Ash76
1 minute ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Can't disagree with that. One of the reasons I left my 7 year old at home. He didn't put much of a fight up though- 20 months of largely mediocre performances have killed his enthusiasm for the moment.

Why should they have to miss out though? We let the idiots win then

Proud when we got home and he said ‘thanks for keeping me safe dad’ 

10 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Maybe Carlos was in charge of policing. 

He might as well have been for all the use he was as a pundit on Sky...what a barrow load of poo he came out with. Him and Michael Brown will be first up against the wall when they give out the Kalashnikovs...Reyt pair of helmets.:tango:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

Probably the way I walked to the match then. Via P enistone Road at about 7.40pm. 

You’d think for the cost to the police, there would be random stop and searches, human blockades, dogs snarling at your legs, police on police horses nudging me to walk quicker etc.    

I got to the chippy on leppings lane with our youngun about half 4 and there must have been 30 riot vans pull out from the ground.... And still they can't keep order