SYP

Guest Ash76

Guest Ash76

Disgrace 

All week they’ve told us they’d keep them behind for 10 minutes after the game.

Therefore took 7 year old via Leppings Lane as it’s easier for us going straight up past Park Hotel. Get out and there’s about 4 coppers trying to keep them penned in outside, of course some broke and it was mainly mouth and a few pushes but there were some objects thrown including a snokw bomb 

Not a pleasant experience for a young un and if we’d have known we’d have walked the long way round

Well done yet again on proving yourself to be the most incompetent force in the county. I’m sure they actually want it to go off sometimes 

Walked the exact same way...saw nowt bar a scuffle between two trams...(insert joke here)

Whats laughable about the policing of that paricular stretch of I think its Northfield Rd is...Theres 20 coppers at the bottom stood in the middle of the road where f.ook all happens..and about 3 at the top where it kicks off near the Tram stop....

Anyone see the drone?

55 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

Disgrace 

Therefore took 7 year old via Leppings Lane as it’s easier for us going straight up past Park Hotel. Get out and there’s about 4 coppers trying to keep them penned in outside, of course some broke and it was mainly mouth and a few pushes but there were some objects thrown including a snokw bomb 

Not a pleasant experience for a young un and if we’d have known we’d have walked the long way round

Well done yet again on proving yourself to be the most incompetent force in the county. I’m sure they actually want it to go off sometimes 

Not just SYP’s fault. There’s always some idiots that ruin it for everyone

11 minutes ago, Thorpe Hesley OWL said:

Saw a Wednesday fan with blood all over his forehead sat down with a copper on leppings lane. Looked like he'd had a bit of a bashing unfortunately

I didnt think the coppers could do that in this day and age. 

59 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

Disgrace 

Were.you the bloke effing and jeffing at a copper at the crossroads? lol