Uniteds away support

8 minutes ago, BingleyOwl said:

Unfortunately the whole crowd sounded quiet on the tv. I think our ticket prices are keeping the ‘passionate’ fan away. 

They were doing all sorts with the crowd noise tampering.

Also apologised for chants with swearing in on more than one occasion, and they were the pretty usual chants you’d expect too. Who’s sat at home watching a derby and getting offended about hearing the odd choice word in a football derby on an evening??

3 minutes ago, PeteG_1984 said:

They were doing all sorts with the crowd noise tampering.

Also apologised for chants with swearing in on more than one occasion, and they were the pretty usual chants you’d expect too. Who’s sat at home watching a derby and getting offended about hearing the odd choice word in a football derby on an evening??

The only expletive I heard was someone shouting 'united' once or twice...

• Haha 6

14 minutes ago, BingleyOwl said:

Unfortunately the whole crowd sounded quiet on the tv. I think our ticket prices are keeping the ‘passionate’ fan away. 

They turned the microphones off then, either that or had them pointing the wrong direction.

Wednesday fans were in fine voice, even those who don't go often who mis-timed hi-ho Sheffield Wednesday but we will forgive them if they come back before the end of the season.

• Haha 3

Define the word 'passionate'!  This old 'prices keeping the fans away' is rubbish!   For a  game which should have been played on a Saturday afternoon, and was changed to a MONDAY NIGHT to suit Sky and SYP, and given the weather, I understand it was a terrible night weather wise in Sheffield, and to  attract a mere 31.600, is certainly much better than most teams would get. And don't forget the many regular fans like myself , who were not able to get to a night game! 

Guest Ash76
27 minutes ago, BingleyOwl said:

Fair do’s because I wasn’t there. Not a lot of atmospher came through on the box though. Sounded nervy.

Take it off mute mate 

Ought to have given them more tickets.....mighta gotta song out of them..never known them as quiet...just the odd grunt.

Wednesdayites stepped up though need to sort the Hi Ho clapping and singing  out though ..it was f.ookin' ludicrously out of sync....

"And its Hi Ho nowhere baby?" FFS! lol

• Haha 3