George Boyd

On 04/03/2019 at 21:48, Jamie_W said:

Would have prefered Matias.

After Matias' hapless performance against Swansea which saw him nearly get sent off immediately, cost us a goal and was then shunted up front on his own to get him away from his own goal I wasn't surprised to see the terrible Boyd given the nod instead.

On 04/03/2019 at 21:45, Spondon Owl said:

I hope I never have to suffer watching him again. The lads did really well but Boyd is an empty shirt. 

Should have won... very solid. You never know.. plenty of points to play for. Just need fessi and joao fit.

His legs have gone I'm afraid.

When he was at Peterborough, him and Micale smith used to rip us a new arsse.

Not that player now.

1 hour ago, owlsdreamer said:

His legs have gone I'm afraid.

When he was at Peterborough, him and Micale smith used to rip us a new arsse.

Not that player now.

Agree

He was a good player, but his legs have gone. I played football to a decent level and it just happens-one season you can do it, then all of a sudden you can't. 

On 04/03/2019 at 21:48, schapmanowl said:

I cant recall him doing anything in that game. Should have put Matias on instead. Total waste of a shirt. All other played well. Even Nuhiu contributed more in the 30 seconds he was on!

'KIN 'ELL, who's worst matias or boyd???

shift BOTH of 'em on, you couldn't make a player out of the pair of them, neither are good enough for a promotion chasing side.

On 05/03/2019 at 15:57, Spondon Owl said:

Think Reach is well worth keeping. Fair enough he neshes a few tackles but he creates and creates space.

And neshing (if that really is the case) the odd tackle has helped preserve his fitness and availability when so many around him have been stuck in the treatment room.  His overall contribution has ben excellent

On 04/03/2019 at 23:13, 2roland2 said:

Spoiled it , I was waiting for him to come back lol 

If you're talking about stats the BBC showed that we had 10 shots with 1 on target and they had 8 also 1 on target