Palmer

7 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Exactly, and I’ve seen little from Iorfa to suggest that he will displace Liam Happy though, to have the both as our right back options

Iorfa was available for a steal of a fee, he was however brought in for centre half next season I feel - I don't think we'll match the asking price for Hector, but some championship side will be able to.

1 minute ago, Salmonbones said:

Iorfa was available for a steal of a fee, he was however brought in for centre half next season I feel - I don't think we'll match the asking price for Hector, but some championship side will be able to.

Yeah maybe you’re right, but I’d be gutted to wave goodbye to Hector He’s absolute quality, and the perfect fit for us

• Like 1

Don’t anybody tell me Palmer isn’t a player.

excellent at left back and right back - superb performance and hasn’t put a foot wrong for a long time - let’s all get behind him finally.

It's rare you see a player improve his game once hitting 27. It does happen, of course, but it's very rare.

Not sure why it's happened all of a sudden either, but it's unmistakable. This is without doubt his finest run of form whilst he's been with us.

He seems to have shed the beer belly, he's looking mean and fit and with a purpose again, may be becouse like Nuhiu last year he wants a new contract, or maybe becouse he wants to work his socks off for Bruce.??

Either way a fine performance again and as I said on the match day thread was on a par with Hector for man of the match. Though hector did exceptionally well dealing with both madine and Sharpes spoiling, diving, play acting and fauling tactics. 

28 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Yeah maybe you’re right, but I’d be gutted to wave goodbye to Hector He’s absolute quality, and the perfect fit for us

Perfect fit for every single club in the Championship bar none I think.

Don't know who is responsible for bringing him in, but bar the Rotherham game, they played a blinder.

His level of awareness of what is happening around him has come on leaps and bounds.

Westwood? Hutch? Bruce himself? But somehow he has learnt to look over his shoulder constantly and as Bruce said in the interview his players have to put a shift in. Fitness shouldn't be a problem.

Keep it up Liam lad.