Who is bigger? Sky bet poll

We are, but it's getting closer, it wasn't even up for discussion 20 years ago. 

In fact I remember Blades and Barnsley fans arguing about who was bigger them 2, in the "in off the post" section of the Green Un.

That did amuse me as there was no comparison but Blades fans felt the necessity to argue their case.

It will continue to get closer whilever they're above us and we're paying exorbitant prices, losing the future generations.

5 minutes ago, OWL1969 said:

We are, but it's getting closer, it wasn't even up for discussion 20 years ago. 

In fact I remember Blades and Barnsley fans arguing about who was bigger them 2, in the "in off the post" section of the Green Un.

That did amuse me as there was no comparison but Blades fans felt the necessity to argue their case.

It will continue to get closer whilever they're above us and we're paying exorbitant prices, losing the future generations.

SPOT ON BUD,UNFORTUNATLEY

Guest Grez Bez

Wednesday have always been the bigger club. You'd be hard pushed to find a neutral who wouldn't agree,

The only problem is if they go up this year and stay up; that could certainly tip the younger generations their way.