Wilder not too confident???

It's on occasions like these that you should keep your powder dry. That's why I'm saying very little apart from....  

We all know it's coming, their season will fall apart at some point, and it could well be tonight.

Feck it, it will be tonight. Their season will be blown apart by an emphatic Wednesday victory, leaving United shell-shocked, downbeat, and expecting a late season collapse. 

This is going to be the best Mind The Gap Year ever. We'll embarrass them for a 2nd time this season in the play off final too.

I believe in miracles, where you from you sexy things.

'Ave it!

Blexit.

4 hours ago, BigTavowl said:

I always had Warnock down as the most punchable bloke to ever manager that rabble, but Wilder is above and beyond with his bitter an twisted ramblings. 

A certified vinegary!

Although it's 35 years ago, does pushing him into a large bed of nettles count. He was arrogant in his school days, he has not changed a bit. 

Shorts were shorts in those days, the nettles did their job. My finest moment in under 16s football.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Although it's 35 years ago, does pushing him into a large bed of nettles count. He was arrogant in his school days, he has not changed a bit. 

Shorts were shorts in those days, the nettles did their job. My finest moment in under 16s football.

Yes...he was better than the rest of us and he knew it...

Pape and Cousins are probably still dining out on Mardiola being created on their watch.

5 minutes ago, Flat Owl said:

Yes...he was better than the rest of us and he knew it...

Pape and Cousins are probably still dining out on Mardiola being created on their watch.

It's all Barry Pape's fault. He let him pick the bloody team. No wonder we never won owt.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

It's all Barry Pape's fault. He let him pick the bloody team. No wonder we never won owt.

Very true Tibbs...

I'd forgotten about that but I do remember the day Lawrie McMenemy arrived at school and carted him off to Southampton - old Feargal was crestfallen...

2 hours ago, Flat Owl said:

Very true Tibbs...

I'd forgotten about that but I do remember the day Lawrie McMenemy arrived at school and carted him off to Southampton - old Feargal was crestfallen...

I imagine he won't enjoy his cocoa tonight though. I hope it reminds him off that skirmish in the nettles.