Wilder not too confident???

1 hour ago, shezzas left peg said:

Cought a little snippet on the radio on the drive  into work this morning on radio hallam. 

Imagine my suprise at that jealous, bitter little fat man actually giving us and Bruce some praise, must be the first time he's ever muttered a good word about anything wednesday even through gritted teeth???. 

Hmmm makes me wonder if he's not feeling too confident they can beat us on our own patch. They've not been good enough last two occasions when we've come into the game with zero form, confidence and a war zones worth of injuries and I don't think he's smart enough to play maind games, so maybe jabba the pig is feeling a little scared of getting beat lol

DangD-FX0AAfp5J.jpg

_20190303_220146.JPG

• Haha 2

Derby politics, Wilder has got his feet well under the table, and has done very well for the blunts. Conversally SB is the new boy who is still learning the players nick names, he’s not liable to go off on one, however what he does know is that league positions mean nothing in games like this, bring it on.  lol

Guest everydays_wednesday
48 minutes ago, Jaydubz said:

There are only 3 outcomes, so i would imagine someone will get it right :Sid:

Floodlight failiure ?

Guest Kameron

I’d say he’s got to be slightly more concerned than what he has in the three previous Derbies.  This time they’re absolutely flying, and credit to him we’d all love to be in their position, however the pressure is with United for this one, we have little to lose but lots to gain, they have lots to lose.  A loss for them won’t be season ending but that bottling doubt will start creeping in again.  Hard to call this one, despite the massive points difference we can’t can’t be that far behind em in the form table.  Tonight is what it’s all about.

Edited by Kameron

1 hour ago, Castleford Owl said:

Danny Batth. Think Gardiner joined us season after in championship 

Could be wrong, but I'm sure he did play in division 1 for us too. As It was  ridiculous land of the giants at the back and we were awful Defending set pieces, yet very good at attacking ones, reda and llera especially got their fair share of goals. 

Unconsciously or not, he knows that they can’t function when they’re not the under dog so he’s trying to engineer that. It’s this confused mentality that means them losing tonight and then failing hopelessly in the play offs is already baked in.

Easy

4 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

Could be wrong, but I'm sure he did play in division 1 for us too. As It was  ridiculous land of the giants at the back and we were awful Defending set pieces, yet very good at attacking ones, reda and llera especially got their fair share of goals. 

Just remembered, it was Rob Jones. About 6 foot 7

As a few have said, he's playing up the underdog thing again.

Earlier in the week he claimed we had more to lose. I've also read about how we have talented players and are a "powerful" club.

It's all mind games on his part. 

He knows the pressure is on tonight. They're having to follow Leeds and Norwich who more than stepped up over the weekend. 

• Like 1

You can't even compare Wilder to Warnock

Colin is a proper wind up merchant and loves playing the panto villain and gets under your skin

Wilder on the other hand is a cheap carbon copy who tries to rattle us and makes snide digs

Colin knew exactly what to do and say to get us to bite where as Wilder has little man syndrome and tries to overcome it by acting big and mouthing off

Wilder is definitely a poor man's Warnock but let's not forget that Colin has been an utter scumbag in the past. It's wrong to brush his many misdemeanors under the carpet just because he gets caught telling Gary Lineker to fuck off on live tv. The cheeky scamp.