Wednesday - Sheff Utd (OMDT)

I'm feeling nervous and excited. I can't wait for tonight, I think we could win this one I'm going for 3-1 Fletch Forestieri and Reach. Come on Wednesday make it happen or work will be a flamin nightmare. 

UTO

WAWAW

:ghoulguy: 

• Like 1

My most hated games of the season. Always try to play it down and this one is no exception. The few pigs I've spoken to have been saying they're nervous, when asked why they said they hate derbies and owt can happen etc. I just told em they shouldn't be nervous, flying at the top of the league remember, better than us in every department remember, a tru blade in charge who knows what a Derby means remember, fat Billy on fire and most goals this century or some other made up shoe horned stat remember, games in hand so can afford to lose this one and still go up remember. Seemed to make em more nervous though. 

They're a funny bunch. This game means more to them than anything pretty much. They wont admit it but some of em would trade promotion for a 5 nil win tonight. 

We made them. We define them. Our biggest failures are their biggest successes. They're so jealous of everything we are and everything we've ever done that it clouds their view and messes with their lives. 

No prediction, I'm not stupid. No real nerves yet either cos it's still early. Come 5pm I'll be in a right tizz. 

• Like 8

Really looking forward to this one tonight. Loads of pressure on United to get the win tonight after Leeds winning on Friday, lose and they’re 3 points behind with a trip to Elland road on the horizon

2-1 Wednesday 

Fletcher and then FF with the winner with a free kick near the end infront of the kop. Sharp penalty for the social underbelly

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Bloody parents evening till 6.30, got to get up from junction 28.

Anyway, lets put these scruffs in their place!

3-1

Foriesteri, Fletcher and Reach.

Can't you write a sick note ?

Quality omdt, fitting for the occasion. Love the one tooth sibling :laugh: brothers/ sisters, we don’t need this fascist groove thing. Was expecting henna tats to say acab after Monday night kick off.

Anyway. Easier to predict the weather than this shiz tonight.

Just gonna turn up early in full voice & do our bit. Certain the lads will do theirs.

2-1 to us. 3/3 home wins in 10 days.

UTO. FTB.

• Like 2

Top notch again Snoots my dear old thing! I though you captured the true “essence” of the quintessential Yoonited scrubber in “Barry” and his one tooth wonder of a wife. As I said in an earlier thread we need to send these “skanky slime balls back to their cesspit of a home with their tails tucked firmly between their bandy Yoonitedite legs.” Nothing else will do - in Sam we trust (that boy needs to be captain toneet) UTO Come on you Blue and White Wizaaards!lol

• Like 1

Taking half a day off today to avoid the rush hour traffic from West Yorkshire. Quite how I’m going to get half a day’s work done is anyone’s guess! Feels quite surreal playing this on a Monday night.

Any win will do but one that makes some improvement on our GD would be nice.

COME ON WEDNESDAY !!

• Like 1

Nervous excitement kicking in, looking forward to it. 

Its a free hit for us, all we need to do is go out and put in a performance, pressure for points all on them and whatever they say it's still their cup final, especially being played in a proper stadium. 

For the first time since Brian Laws, we have a manager who truly understands what a derby game means and confident we will be up for it.

• Like 2