Wednesday - Sheff Utd (OMDT)

Well had all gone to plan I wouldn't have come on the early morning slot. But i'm down and out with a nasty chest infection so it's the Telly for me tomorrow night. However, I wouldn't want to leave without a musical welcome to our Porcine friends so here goes...………

COME ON WEDNESDAY DO THIS FOR YOUR SICK FAN. UTO&DTB WAWAW !  WATCH OUT FOR THOSE PESKY FLEAS THOUGH.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Unfortunately going to be radio for me as 8 hrs in front.

Hols booked before fixtures came out.

Fell foul twice this season as missed Dirty Leeds too for same reason.

Just sinking in that I'm gonna miss it and sat here foookin gutted tbh.

That said I'm chuckling away like a good 'un reading the OP doing my mad UK Johnny impression for locals and not so locals.

Well done again Mi' Lud absolutely top stuff.

Think there's lots of positivity around at the moment and it is nice to be able to think in terms of winning rather than avoiding defeat.

Let's not start with any complacency though eh lads?

Let's get into the foookers from the moment the piggy two hats step out of that tunnel and let's get behind the lads completely.

There will be the odd mistake and nervous mis-placed pass, but let's show our class and get behind Brucey and the boys 100%.

Really think this is the point that Bruce truly steps up a notch and shows the tactical acumen that 40k Wilder can only imagine and leave the piggy poo Warnock wannabe with many sleepless nights as they lose combustion in their engines and start the decline and failure that has resulted from recent derby losses.

C'MON LADS

C'MON WEDNESDAY 

UTO

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Excellent thread Milord. I'm on holiday 8 hours ahead of UK so I'm hoping I'll be able to share the news of our victory with you before it happens. At least i think that's how it works. And there seems to be a fair bit of time travel on here lately.

Anyway, come on Wednesday please. Let's do them. By the power of the Gonch. Again.

UTO FTB.

89610B4C-C5E5-41FC-8D0B-8E4172EAF33D.jpeg.5f2a9c7a89e437be85297f30d7dce7c0.jpeg

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

55 minutes ago, 33 said:

Unfortunately going to be radio for me as 8 hrs in front.

Hols booked before fixtures came out.

Fell foul twice this season as missed Dirty Leeds too for same reason.

Just sinking in that I'm gonna miss it and sat here foookin gutted tbh.

That said I'm chuckling away like a good 'un reading the OP doing my mad UK Johnny impression for locals and not so locals.

Well done again Mi' Lud absolutely top stuff.

Think there's lots of positivity around at the moment and it is nice to be able to think in terms of winning rather than avoiding defeat.

Let's not start with any complacency though eh lads?

Let's get into the foookers from the moment the piggy two hats step out of that tunnel and let's get behind the lads completely.

There will be the odd mistake and nervous mis-placed pass, but let's show our class and get behind Brucey and the boys 100%.

Really think this is the point that Bruce truly steps up a notch and shows the tactical acumen that 40k Wilder can only imagine and leave the piggy poo Warnock wannabe with many sleepless nights as they lose combustion in their engines and start the decline and failure that has resulted from recent derby losses.

C'MON LADS

C'MON WEDNESDAY 

UTO

22 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Excellent thread Milord. I'm on holiday 8 hours ahead of UK so I'm hoping I'll be able to share the news of our victory with you before it happens. At least i think that's how it works. And there seems to be a fair bit of time travel on here lately.

Anyway, come on Wednesday please. Let's do them. By the power of the Gonch. Again.

UTO FTB.

89610B4C-C5E5-41FC-8D0B-8E4172EAF33D.jpeg.5f2a9c7a89e437be85297f30d7dce7c0.jpeg

Room for a little un?

I’m 8 hours ahead too. Will be watching it in my hotel room with an empty minibar 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Great OMDT! Am at work tonight but will have the radio on. Really hope we do these, if only to quieten the nauseating wilder arsekissing that has prevailed

recently. Quiet vomit-inducing all the oinkers who have come out of the woodwork recently, all claiming to be Reyt blavdes. About time we beat them. UTO’s

• Like 3