Leaving the Hillsborough after Sheff U game

9 hours ago, mancowl08 said:

Hi, 

Just a quick question......I’m in the north stand and normally leave the ground at Leppings Lane.....I’ve heard they might not be letting supporters through this way. 

Does anyone one know if this will be completely blocked off......or would I be able to leave the ground from a different exit and walk round? 

Supporters

Fans who leave the stadium via Gate 7, must make their exit underneath the South Stand and over the bridge or via Penistone Road.

Home supporters will not be able to exit via Leppings Lane.

Not being funny like....but where is this “the Hillsborough” ? Course it’s not far from “the Wadsley Bridge”:wacko:

11 hours ago, bigdan2003 said:

Think it refers to the South only. Utd fans are getting held for 10 mins anyway I think. 

Think they have requested they stay behind for 10 mins, so it is up t them when they leave. Think most of them will be gone by 80 mins as we slot in the 4th.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mickjj said:

Ten minutes just the right amount of time for the fans in the South to get over the bridge then walk up to Leppings Lane WTF:

LOL. That's so kind of the SYP another masterstroke of crowd management and planning.

3 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

I stand to be corrected but I dont think Police are allowed to keep fans behind after games anymore.

Human rights and all that.

Im pretty sure they can if they deem it to be a public safety issue.

Surely the same Human rights would also allow our fans to exit the South Stand via Leppings Lane,

I doubt if they will hold em back though.

10 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

I stand to be corrected but I dont think Police are allowed to keep fans behind after games anymore.

Human rights and all that.

You might be right mate. Just something I’d heard.

To be fair, human rights seem go out of the window when it comes to football fans 

• Like 1

Guest addedtime

I'm dreading it to be honest! I walk up Wadsley Lane (as do many others) and hate crossing Middlewood Road where everyone clashes.

Might go the long way round through the park!

1 hour ago, addedtime said:

I'm dreading it to be honest! I walk up Wadsley Lane (as do many others) and hate crossing Middlewood Road where everyone clashes.

Might go the long way round through the park!

Be reyt. Get into the dirty red & white ba stards!

Disclaimer for SYP and Geoffrey I'm only kidding I'm a good lad.