Leaving the Hillsborough after Sheff U game

3 hours ago, handworth52 said:

don't know why game couldn't have been today at 12 or 2 exactly who wants to want Watford vs Leicester?  a night game can take me 1hour to get there what I could do now easily in 10-15mins ,the roads 2moro after 5pm will probably the worst barring accidents we have ever seen in Sheffield . might be quicker to walk. 

Plod don’t want any more weekend derby games. 

17 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Funny you should mention that about jumping over that wall,Because i nearly got battered by one of the resident's when he caught me nearly 30 years ago. WTF::ph34r:

Was it the bloke that owns the fish shop ?

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Funny you should mention that about jumping over that wall,Because i nearly got battered by one of the resident's when he caught me nearly 30 years ago. WTF::ph34r:

It’s not that you used it as a shortcut, you had your bloody p@nts down humping my missus!!

Err by the way I think you may have a long lost child!

Call in after match on Monday I’ll introduce you. :Sid:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Bark1062 said:

It’s not that you used it as a shortcut, you had your bloody p@nts down humping my missus!!

Err by the way I think you may have a long lost child!

Call in after match on Monday I’ll introduce you. :Sid:

:Sid:

6 hours ago, bigdan2003 said:

Think it refers to the South only. Utd fans are getting held for 10 mins anyway I think. 

Ten minutes just the right amount of time for the fans in the South to get over the bridge then walk up to Leppings Lane WTF:

25 minutes ago, A12owl said:

You've finished that one now. The guy is a serious poster on Owlstalk  . He has hired 3 Rottweiler for Monday night.

Beware S36 .

I could have sent my mother in law down to guard his garden , much nastier than three Rotties. ( and a lot uglier)