Many thanks Jos

6 hours ago, optimisticowl said:

For keeping Westy and Hutch under wraps for SB to select at the vinegar stroke of the season, you could very likely be one of the pivitol reasons of us reaching the play-offs by keeping them fit and fresh. There is a little known saying that goes ‘Disasters often create heroes’, you being the disaster, Westy and Hutch being the heroes, thanks again. :rolleyes:

Good lord

• Haha 1

What the Hell. I'm going to raise a glass to Jos tonight. These are two nil nil draws I'll always fondly remember, especially the first nil nil victory by the under 14s at BL

And that Penalty save by Cameron Dawson in the last game. Good Times

:Sid:

Guest Jack the Hat
3 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

Bullsh *t..he's still sat in Midland Station......................I threw a muffin at him this morning...............

JL to DC. 'Are you sure this taxi is coming?'

DC 'they do exist. I mean yes'

6 hours ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

This obsession with Lukuhay is just sad. The mans gone. 

He'll be well remunerated for his time here, topped up his pension.

He didn't seem to care much for fans opinion when he was here, he certainly won't now.

Time to move on.

Think we moved him on. Not soon enough though.

On 02/03/2019 at 12:01, sternlad said:

Many thanks Jos indeed...especially for all those points dropped and goals against when you were “in charge”. Christ on a bike, where would we be now if we’d picked up 10 points while you were experimenting with your imaginative team selections. In all this I’ve always wondered what Lee Bullen made of it all...must have been absolute murder for him. 

We'd probably still have Jos as manager

1 hour ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Bore off school tomorrow. 

Wednesday are on the up, we've got a big game tomorrow, and the future looks brighter than it has done for some time. But some on here want to harp on about the negative past. 

If you want to pick playground fights, take a mirror to your local phone box. You'll be there all week, while the real owls fans looking forward and getting behind the team.

Edited by Sergeant Tibbs

You must think your the school teacher setting the agenda. A real owl strange how often that is a test you must take now as 45 years ago when i first started following the Owls this wasnt in place. The right decision was made in december and we are now going the way we should have been all season. If real fans like you dont like the fact Jos being mentioned as a mistake tough. I and most on here deal in facts and this one is undeniable. If that means im not a real fan so be it. Not really going to worry me .

8 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

You must think your the school teacher setting the agenda. A real owl strange how often that is a test you must take now as 45 years ago when i first started following the Owls this wasnt in place. The right decision was made in december and we are now going the way we should have been all season. If real fans like you dont like the fact Jos being mentioned as a mistake tough. I and most on here deal in facts and this one is undeniable. If that means im not a real fan so be it. Not really going to worry me .

I'm glad it's not worrying you.