Many thanks Jos

3 minutes ago, optimisticowl said:

For keeping Westy and Hutch under wraps for SB to select at the vinegar stroke of the season, you could very likely be one of the pivitol reasons of us reaching the play-offs by keeping them fit and fresh. There is a little known saying that goes ‘Disasters often create heroes’, you being the disaster, Westy and Hutch being the heroes, thanks again. :rolleyes:

I was thinking something along these lines yesterday, should we beat the pigs then we're in with a chance of the playoffs, should we get into the playoffs then many of our first team haven't played as many games as they should have (hopefully) being less tired, or have played the games, but not bust a gut whilst doing so.

We will sneak the last play off spot on the last day and the dark side will drop into third . Then we will ruin their brilliant look at us season while we go to the final with most of our season being a shambles . It's the wednesday way lol

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, cross owl said:

We will sneak the last play off spot on the last day and the dark side will drop into third . Then we will ruin their brilliant look at us season while we go to the final with most of our season being a shambles . It's the wednesday way lol

I like your thinking.  :Sid:

Many thanks Jos indeed...especially for all those points dropped and goals against when you were “in charge”. Christ on a bike, where would we be now if we’d picked up 10 points while you were experimenting with your imaginative team selections. In all this I’ve always wondered what Lee Bullen made of it all...must have been absolute murder for him. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, optimisticowl said:

For keeping Westy and Hutch under wraps for SB to select at the vinegar stroke of the season, you could very likely be one of the pivitol reasons of us reaching the play-offs by keeping them fit and fresh. There is a little known saying that goes ‘Disasters often create heroes’, you being the disaster, Westy and Hutch being the heroes, thanks again. :rolleyes:

You maybe thanking him for stopping Gary Hooper from consuming Olympic breakfasts with extra mushrooms shortly.. 

Finally back on the training ground and he looks as thin as a racing snake. 

Unfortunately, Jos's tactics were dire. 

WTF:

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

You maybe thanking him for stopping Gary Hooper from consuming Olympic breakfasts with extra mushrooms shortly.. 

Finally back on the training ground and he looks as thin as a racing snake. 

Unfortunately, Jos's tactics were dire. 

WTF:

Was the Olympic breakfast from Little Chef? Ironic really cos in the end I was referring to jos as a little chuff. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

This obsession with Lukuhay is just sad. The mans gone. 

He'll be well remunerated for his time here, topped up his pension.

He didn't seem to care much for fans opinion when he was here, he certainly won't now.

Time to move on.

Bullsh *t..he's still sat in Midland Station......................I threw a muffin at him this morning...............

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, optimisticowl said:

The man was so selfless, he planned all this in advance... King Jos. Forever Wednesday...

3 hours ago, latemodelchild said:

Was the Olympic breakfast from Little Chef? Ironic really cos in the end I was referring to jos as a little chuff. 

Definitely a little chuff, but

lol

I can't help thinking he had a bad hand compared to the current chapter of spendagedden. Jos didn't help himself in the end though.