What Bizarre Things Have Your Piggie Mates Been Saying In Build Up To The Game ?

As usual all their so called "fans" have crawled out of the woodwork now they're doing well again. 

I'll always remember watching a guy scraping a sticker off the back window of his car when they got relegated in 2007. It won't be long 'til they get the scrapers out again. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, VBQ24 said:

As usual all their so called "fans" have crawled out of the woodwork now they're doing well again. 

I'll always remember watching a guy scraping a sticker off the back window of his car when they got relegated in 2007. It won't be long 'til they get the scrapers out again. 

i've got an even better idea on getting that SUFC Car sticker off instead of scraping it off. :Sid:

5398344.jpg

• Haha 1

On 02/03/2019 at 22:49, sonofbert2 said:

See you Monday u Wendy diludedcunt Xx meet u outside chubbys kebab first with sloppy cheese 
Then let's fakin have it utb utb utb x

blimey.....and middlewood hospitals been shut all those years.......

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

I'd try to get the cd player out of that... that's how tight I am.

Be a tape player in a tramps car. Goes with the top of the range vhs video player that plays When Saturday Comes 24/7 because in Bladesman Culture that film is based on fact and all events were real.garymegson

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Be a tape player in a tramps car. Goes with the top of the range vhs video player that plays When Saturday Comes 24/7 because in Bladesman Culture that film is based on fact and all events were real.garymegson

If I've got a belly full of beer and an iron bar... I'd be in for the airfreshner....that's how tight I am.

Guest addedtime

One of the mums at my lads footy team is a big Blade and so are her hubby and kids. To be fair, they all have season tickets and follow home and away. Good supporters some may say. However.....the only away game they'll miss this season is tomorrow night. Purely because "she doesn't want to put money in our pockets". Completely irrational, narrow minded nonsense.

The only way you can beat us is by playing your best game of the season. We don't need to get out of second gear, you need to be at the top of your game to get close to us.

plus

I hear your players were pretending to be injured in the last two games, they were terrified of the way we play.

the fact we drew 0-0 whilst been poo escapes them.