How massive is Monday?

It’s time to start reclaiming the city. We’ve always been Sheffield’s biggest club we have to be it’s best team again. We can win tomorrow I’ve no doubt and hopefully that will start to loosen their wheels. I firmly believe if both teams are in this division next season we will be better than them no matter what Bruce has to work with, winning Monday can start this 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Nut said:

I think only Leeds out of that lot will worry them. They've done well against the better sides recently. 

Maybe...but when nerves start jangling as they will now, getting close to finishing post, they will bottle it, they always do...nailed on 3rd or even 4th for me

Edited by sherlyegg

2 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

I have a feeling Monday is going to be Manic 

It's funny that... every bloke that I knew fancied the lead singer.. like me.. but every year that passed we could all see something in the guitarist...then the bass player.. drummer.... same thing happened with bananarama.

2 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

It's funny that... every bloke that I knew fancied the lead singer.. like me.. but every year that passed we could all see something in the guitarist...then the bass player.. drummer.... same thing happened with bananarama.

It was always Susanna Hoffs for me. It was those eyes. 

I know, I know....you said Massive Monday but so what!! 

Every thread benefits from some MILF action so feast your eyes. If you were a teen in the 80's, you're welcome. lol

Edited by Morepork
  • Thanks 1