How massive is Monday?

It's become a sort of 6 pointer. Taking 3 off them to keep them behind Leeds and Norwich- moving us 3 closer to the impossible dream.

If our aim has become the play offs and theirs is auto, it's us that can't afford to slip up.

I've got a good feeling there may be a Tommy Spurr moment early doors. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mister Soul said:

Are we awful though?

i think that’s an exaggeration 

The team is just beginning to edge away from the shadows of Jos.. and we don’t lose to silly goals anymore.. awful, definitely not. 

:duntmatter:

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Mister Soul said:

Are we awful though?

i think that’s an exaggeration 

The team is just beginning to edge away from the shadows of Jos.. and we don’t lose to silly goals anymore.. awful, definitely not. 

Read it again mate. Im trying to trick wilder, if he reads your reply he'll know what I'm up to. 

• Haha 3

I don't think it's over if we get a point, we would be 6pts off but quite a few teams above us to play...not ideal but a draw for us would not be a disaster.

If the piggies don't win they can forget auto, they have leeds, bristol, preston, birmingham, forest, hull and stoke to play....plus roverham and milwall, both fighting relegation

We have a similar tough time ahead but we ain't going for auto...are we? :biggrin:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Rodger Wylde II said:

It will only be massive when we play them in the play off final.

Don't think that can happen this year, they look a good bet for 3rd and we can't/won't do better than 6th...so we play em in the semi :biggrin:...and i like semi's against the grunt bags

On 02/03/2019 at 18:54, sherlyegg said:

I don't think it's over if we get a point, we would be 6pts off but quite a few teams above us to play...not ideal but a draw for us would not be a disaster.

If the piggies don't win they can forget auto, they have leeds, bristol, preston, birmingham, forest, hull and stoke to play....plus roverham and milwall, both fighting relegation

We have a similar tough time ahead but we ain't going for auto...are we? :biggrin:

I think only Leeds out of that lot will worry them. They've done well against the better sides recently. 

1 hour ago, Quantum Owl said:

Its ultra massive. A must win tomorrow. They will finish third and we will finish 6th. Its written in the stars.

Just had a look in the night sky, I can't bloody see it! 

I'll have another look tomorrow night.

Edited by OWL1969
  • Haha 1

It’s always a huge game but I’m going into this game reasonably confident. We now have a good manager and we have Westwood, Hutchinson and Forestieri in our team.

Credit to the pigs - they are a decent outfit and are playing some good football. 

But I do think we will do them tomorrow. They will be under pressure and we have turned a corner. One thing for sure, it will be a really good and competitive game.

• Like 1