How massive is Monday?

I've been biting my nails anxiously for the last week. Regardless of league positions this game is massive. my dad's side of the family are all pigs and I can't stand em, if we lose this it's like being sentenced to death row for the next 12 months for me, potentially longer if they go up. 

I'd rather lose a limb than have that happen

• Like 1

In the scheme of things not the biggest. Two games ago after a perfectly ordinary draw at millwall there was a firestorm of stupidity on social media about how crap we are. Two wins later some people seem to be getting far more excited about play off prospects than is warranted. It is big for them. All their games are big now because they are genuinely likely to go up auto.

• Like 1

For us it’s a big game, as they always are. For them it’s enormous, a must win. A defeat would be a massive dent in their promotion hopes. Absolutely all the pressure is on them, they expect to win and need the result. This could be another catalyst like 2012.

7 hours ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

E2AAC744-4AD3-49F8-A691-09F274F29BBA.jpeg

At least this manager will prepare the players properly.

Carlos’s slack effort and attitude in the corresponding fixture last season  bordered on criminal. 

What was worse was I could see it coming...beyond maddening and I effectively gave up on him after that. 

• Like 1

I'm trying not to even think about it til Monday night...hate it...yep its massive..yer fooling yourself if you think you can just shrug it off...bloody awful fixture...

I wish to god the idiot who formed the f.ookers was still alive..I would honestly go round his house...silly t W AT

Edited by asteener1867
  • Haha 2

Look, this nail biting-windy as f*** attitude is just not good enough and it certainly is not the Wednesday way. For God’s sake men and women and any other gender category (too many to mention) get a flippin grip. The scrubbers are soiling our stadium with their grimy arses, we’ll outnumber them 5 to 1, so make it a seething cauldron of hate for the skanky slime balls. Out sing them, out shout them, out play them and send them back to their cess -pit of a home with their tails tucked firmly between their bandy Yoonitedite legs. This is no time for the “SWFC library atmosphere” to make an appearance nor is it the time for having a go at your own team, every time they touch the ball give them stick, loudly, right in their cauliflower ears, especially if you are front five rows of North, South and East Stands...they will hear you, and they will crumble. That is all

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, sternlad said:

Look, this nail biting-windy as f*** attitude is just not good enough and it certainly is not the Wednesday way. For God’s sake men and women and any other gender category (too many to mention) get a flippin grip. The scrubbers are soiling our stadium with their grimy arses, we’ll outnumber them 5 to 1, so make it a seething cauldron of hate for the skanky slime balls. Out sing them, out shout them, out play them and send them back to their cess -pit of a home with their tails tucked firmly between their bandy Yoonitedite legs. This is no time for the “SWFC library atmosphere” to make an appearance nor is it the time for having a go at your own team, every time they touch the ball give them stick, loudly, right in their cauliflower ears, especially if you are front five rows of North, South and East Stands...they will hear you, and they will crumble. That is all

Ooohh..Now I'm really f.ookin' frightened lol

3 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

This is how massive it is. Win and we go 4 points of the playoffs. They win and they go 2nd. 

God I hope we win. 

We win and we are one of four teams on fifty points then derby on fifty one and then play offs . All In with a shout of play offs . Who'd have thought that a few weeks ago :Sid:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, cross owl said:

We win and we are one of four teams on fifty points then derby on fifty one and then play offs . All In with a shout of play offs . Who'd have thought that a few weeks ago :Sid:

It's mental. Because anyone can beat anyone then the amount of teams isn't an issue really. Points on the board are what it's all about. The team that keeps putting up 3 points will be the one that gets 6th. We have to be consistent, that's what is needed. There's many twists and turns to come. Got to love it. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, latemodelchild said:

Just another 3 points. United can afford to lose it and still go up this season easily. We are awful really, the last few results have just papered over the cracks. We are so poor that wilder could probably rest a few players for the run in, probably should in fact. Look at what happened last time we played em here, won at a canter. Last 2 games against em we've failed to score. 

Chris, if you're reading this, rest players. Wednesday are no match for your team of hard working spirited warriors who have pashun and do it for minimum wage cos they're blavdes and love the club. You can take this one easy. 

He will see this won't he? 

Are we awful though?

i think that’s an exaggeration 

The team is just beginning to edge away from the shadows of Jos.. and we don’t lose to silly goals anymore.. awful, definitely not.