That handball v Brentford.

4 hours ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

The most blatant penalty I’ve ever seen not given was against Brentford at home.

Either last season or the season before.

on the by line in front of Leopings Lane when their defender rugby tackled Forestieri from behind.

I still can’t see any way that the refereee wasn’t bent.  Most stonewall pen I’ve ever seen.

That's the one I was thinking of. I knew it was Brentford again. Watched it back so many times and still can't fathom how ref didn't give it. Can only presume he thought it's Forestieri so he probably dived. Think it was season before last so 16/17.

4 hours ago, jomaco said:

Think it was arguably a foul on Fletcher too at one point, tugging at him as he went to hit it, hard one to notice, but did take him off balance so he fluffed the shot

Yes I saw that very clearly from where I was on the north. It was subtle but enough to put Fletcher off and make it look like he'd missed an easy chance. He didn't look happy.

37 minutes ago, Nut said:

Yes I saw that very clearly from where I was on the north. It was subtle but enough to put Fletcher off and make it look like he'd missed an easy chance. He didn't look happy.

Yeah first glance I thought he'd just mistimed it, but think the defender got away with one

8 hours ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

Remember one against QPR on the opening game of the season a few years back. Joey Barton blatantly fouled someone in the box and it wasnt given.

Still images showed how obvious a foul it was.

Aye, fouled maghoma. First game they came back down from prem. Booked maghoma for diving, can’t speyk.

9 hours ago, Peacenocchio said:

Screenshot_20190228-084803_Gallery.thumb.jpg.4f2b9bbcd4f97869879358f7c37fa5b3.jpg

Good Jeffrey Daniels Shalamar impression by the lad TBF. Whole ground appealed. Even Brentford fans probably.

Does anyone remember any a  more blatant pen not given to us?

What about the Becchio diving handball against the L**ds scum (the game when Kirkland was assaulted by one of their fans?