Player Of The Month

Fletcher was a worthy winner but Palmer would have been more worthy if he’d have won in my opinion. With the POTM vote starting the next day, Tuesday’s match was a great time for Fletcher to put in a stellar performance.  If Fletcher scores those goals and puts in that performance earlier in the month then I believe that Palmer probably wins as he has been consistently the best player in the team over February IMHO. 

But I can’t complain because, as I stated earlier, Fletcher is a worthy winner. I like Fletcher as a player and let’s hope his POTM wins continue until the end of season because that would mean he’s playing well and when he’s playing well he really makes the difference. 

Well done and congratulations Stephen Fletcher - an excellent choice for POTM. 

Edited by shandypants

5 hours ago, shandypants said:

Fletcher was a worthy winner but Palmer would have been more worthy if he’d have won in my opinion. With the POTM vote starting the next day, Tuesday’s match was a great time for Fletcher to put in a stellar performance.  If Fletcher scores those goals and puts in that performance earlier in the month then I believe that Palmer probably wins as he has been consistently the best player in the team over February IMHO. 

But I can’t complain because, as I stated earlier, Fletcher is a worthy winner. I like Fletcher as a player and let’s hope his POTM wins continue until the end of season because that would mean he’s playing well and when he’s playing well he really makes the difference. 

Well done and congratulations Stephen Fletcher - an excellent choice for POTM. 

Spoilt for choice.

Several players on great form. What about Westwood too... 7 goals against in 11.

Or Hutch who has been outstanding.

We are in great shape.