Player Of The Month

I've been one of Fletcher harshest critics in terms of prolifigacy in front of goal which has cost us at least 6 points. 

However it looks like he may have found his shooting booits and when added to general quality of his all round play makes him difficult to overlook despite the quality of most of the rest of the team performances in a lot of recent games. 

Hutch, Palmer, Hector, Reach, Bannan, Aarons Westwood have all played their part, we've looked solid at the back and since the new pacey lads were introduced had a new intensity going forward. 

That said Fletcher first the other night was a deflection, I honestly think it would have gone wide or straight at the keeper otherwise but he has confidence demonstrated by getting that header on target for the second goal. 

Getting POM will boost his confidence and he clearly is a confidence player who's finishing has been erratic so let's give him the award and hopefully he'll give us a bag of goals in return. 

Really hope Palmer gets it, will do wonders for his confidence

I just hope he's not another Nuhiu who's playing for a contract... he's showing many were wrong about him & he can be a decent championship full back, if form continues I'd offer him 2 year deal 100%

Palmer deserves it this month for the improvement alone, Fletch a very close second.  Too early to assess new lads, but they are looking good.

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"