Player Of The Month

Got to be Liam Palmer. 

Been our most consistent player this month and has come on leaps and bounds from where he was at the beginning of the season.

So let's make him our player of the month. 

Think he deserves it.

Edited by pazowl55

4 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Fletcher for me.

Ran his nads off every game and now getting his deserved goals.

Expect that level of performance from Fletcher though, considering what we pay him.

Palmer been at top championship full back levels recently. which we would have never have expected in a million years.

No one deserves it more.

15 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Got to be Liam Palmer. 

Been our most consistent player this month and has come on leaps and bounds from where he was at the beginning of the season.

So let's make him our player of the month. 

Think he deserves it.

It's not that long ago that a lot on here were desperate for the club to offload both Palmer and Fox. Under Bruce's management both have improved but more noticeably Palmer to the point that we are nominating him for player of the month. Full marks to the manager and his man management skills for instilling confidence throughout the team. It's amazing what a little self belief can achieve.

1 minute ago, grandpaowl said:

It's not that long ago that a lot on here were desperate for the club to offload both Palmer and Fox. Under Bruce's management both have improved but more noticeably Palmer to the point that we are nominating him for player of the month. Full marks to the manager and his man management skills for instilling confidence throughout the team. It's amazing what a little self belief can achieve.

Problem is he won't win it though. As some will just gloss over his achievements this month with the oh it's only Palmer or it's only Fox attitude and they are rubbish. 

My thread is to drum up support for him basically.

31 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Expect that level of performance from Fletcher though, considering what we pay him.

Palmer been at top championship full back levels recently. which we would have never have expected in a million years.

No one deserves it more.

We probably pay Abdi pretty much the same.

Doesn't mean you get performances.

• Like 1

There was a ******-bag sat a couple of seats away from on the South (never seen him before), who was giving Pelters to Palmer all night, only stopping occasionally to have a go FF (Lazy), Fletcher (Crap), Reach(Nesh) and Aarons (Braindead).

In fact, Palmer fouled a player in the second half, thankfully avoiding a Yellow, when the ******-Bag shouted it should be a Red, then we wouldn't have to watch him v the Pigs.

Had to bite my tongue so much, would have challenged him, but had to move from the North last season after a violent drunken Racist didn't like it when I challenged his behaviour......

You know it’s been a good month when there are several solid and deserving contenders. 

Palmer, Fletcher, Westwood, Hutch, Reach and Fox. Some edge it over others but all have made noteable contributions.

Edited by Morepork

I love it when its a tough decision between 2-3 players, usually means we have been pretty good. Always thought Palmer was an average championship player and a good back up for our main right back. he's changed my opinion over the last month and gets my vote.