Hooper

Hes back but like winnall cant see him getting put into the matchday squad will be a couple of u23 first , be glad to see him back in my eyes best player we have here if it wasnt for injury hed be a 20 goal a season striker 

Edited by stocksyuto

When Hooper played a couple of U23 games earlier this season and got injured again was it a recurrence of his previous injury or something else? I know Kieran Lee came back from his hip injury around the same time and then knackered his knee within minutes, but can't remember if Hooper's was a new injury or not.

1 hour ago, stocksyuto said:

Hes back but like winnall cant see him getting put into the matchday squad will be a couple of u23 first , be glad to see him back in my eyes best player we have here if it wasnt for injury hed be a 20 goal a season striker 

Winnall is in the squad tomorrow 

27 minutes ago, alanharper said:

When Hooper played a couple of U23 games earlier this season and got injured again was it a recurrence of his previous injury or something else? I know Kieran Lee came back from his hip injury around the same time and then knackered his knee within minutes, but can't remember if Hooper's was a new injury or not.

I watched hooper play u23s away at leeds on there twitter feed ,he looked incredibly rusty now we are another 5months on and he has been out for 15months from the 1st team yet some of our support think that the hooper from 2 years ago will just spring into action , be good if he did but im a realist and cant see it. 

15 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

I watched hooper play u23s away at leeds on there twitter feed ,he looked incredibly rusty now we are another 5months on and he has been out for 15months from the 1st team yet some of our support think that the hooper from 2 years ago will just spring into action , be good if he did but im a realist and cant see it. 

Yea without a doubt itll take a few games but once hes upto speed will score goals times running out this season though

You could easily imagine Hooper being ready for the bench and cameo after the international break in 22 days time at Stoke. Unless he suffers a reaction in the U23s that would be surely likely.

That would leave 8 games. It would be fabulous to have him back available to start our final six matches. He and Fletcher are so far and away our most successful duo.

Hooper is a crock. He plays ten games and then he's injured. 

Ill bet Norwich couldn't believe their luck when we bought him. We doubled the wages of a proven crock. Only Wednesday are daft enough to do that 

End of the season then say goodbye to hooper. I can't imagine many teams willing to take a chance on him. 

8 hours ago, Mrmason69 said:

Ill bet Norwich couldn't believe their luck when we bought him. We doubled the wages of a proven crock. Only Wednesday are daft enough to do that 

End of the season then say goodbye to hooper. I can't imagine many teams willing to take a chance on him. 

But he’s amazing if fit, can you imagine a fully fit hooper , it’s hooper we miss most. ....

no no you are right , he’s a crock and thankfully he will be on his way .

17 hours ago, Mrmason69 said:

30+ league appearances 4 seasons running before coming here... definitely "proven" crock right there. 

• Like 1