HirstWhoScoredIt

Record since Luhakuy sacked

1 hour ago, Holmowl said:

Highly probable that you are wrong. 

Everything points to an ultra-low points season to get 6th.

Hopefully you’re right, but at this stage with so many points available for others to get you can’t rely on them staying inconsistent so I’d be targeting 73 points if I was Bruce today. Hopefully in a few games that target will lower 

• Agree 1

Our record since Jos was given the elbow is fantastic , firstly under Bully , now Steve. Its no coincidence this has coincided with the return of Westwood and Hutch .  

• Agree 6
  • Disagree 1

It's not just that . It's about Jos and a total lack of personality , drive , charisma and football nouse . How the hell did he get appointed , such a dreadful waste of a season , so frustrating .

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Quist said:

the key thing about that stat table is only two sides have lost once. We are proving difficult to beat and if we manage to get in play offs we will be in with a chance. 

I like others think it will be a low points total required to get in play offs if you look at graph thread you will see sixth  placed team are at bottom end of what is normally required so suggests will be low number of points to sixth or even fifth. In addition Bristol are now on a losing streak, WBA have just sacked manager and Boro fans would like to sack there manager. Derby we have just played and hold no fears for us. Lets hope we can keep run going.

Agreed. It's a BIG ask though.

Now they've got a half-decent Manager in, it's been a good run, NOT a great run.(yet)!

Let's hope that Wednesday can do a "Fulham" and not a "Miwwaww", eh?

• Like 1

Play Offs has always been off the cards. Delusion to think otherwise.

The absolute disaster that was Jos Luhukay saw to that it seems. 

Consistency is key here

Stable back 6, same tactics, simple instructions and confidence coming back

If only Jos had continued what he ended with last season instead of playing fecking tactic and player tombola every game FFS!

• Agree 1

I would love to see an updated version of this table. I think we will still be third but think will look even more impressive. Think Blunts and Norwich will be top two.

It is going to be one of those seasons again when I am gutted the season has finished.

Compare that to years gone by when I’ve cant wait for the season to end.