We were right all along

Everyone loves a good fairy tale story. Storming into the playoffs will do wonders for our season ticket sales.

DC knew what he was doing!!

:Chansiri:

p.s. and anyway, the goal was never promotion, it was to avoid relegation...

• Haha 1

We was right all along. I’ve seen people praising Chansiri for sacking Jos, I think as supporters we handled ourselves well. Chansiri was adamant Jos was here to stay and even said something along the lines of “a new manager doesn’t mean things would get better”. However we could all see that it would and we really put pressure on Chansiri to change and we did it in a respectful manner, and to no ones surprise it’s taken Steve Bruce less than a month to really get his teeth into the players and the last 2 performances have been the 2 most enjoyable games I’ve been too in a long long time. 

7 hours ago, Plonk said:

Jo’s should have gone after qpr. We would be top six now had that happened. Mr C just left it too long. But what’s done is done. We are now improving week on week but will fall short this season. But I’m already looking forward to next. Just hoping the grunted are still here to enjoy it 

Console yourself with this thought; in 12 months, they could be adrift at the foot of the PL like Udders, while we’re top of the Championship, cruising. 

Some of us kept saying we have a very good squad, while others response was that all our players are ‘s@@t and over paid’ .

Which frankly was short sighted and caused more grief than harmony amongst the fan base.

Everyone should be allowed an opinion but sometimes it makes you wonder what thought process people go through to form an opinion.

im delighted some of our squad are beginning to shine

Edited by Mister Soul

1 hour ago, Mister Soul said:

Some of us kept saying we have a very good squad, while others response was that all our players are ‘s@@t and over paid’ .

Which frankly was short sighted and caused more grief than harmony amongst the fan base.

Everyone should be allowed an opinion but sometimes it makes you wonder what thought process people go through to form an opinion.

im delighted some of our squad are beginning to shine

The Jos fan club! 

3 hours ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Jos maybe the worst manager in the clubs history. He was totally out of his depth. Lets hope Bruce turns out to be one of the best.Had a good start so the signs are positive. 

Seventh place after the first ten games with a squad still severely compromised by the injury list he inherited when he first took over suggests otherwise. 

I like Steve Bruce, he's a great appointment, just what we need right now. He's improved us greatly in such a short space of time.

The Players he brought in when he arrived have really given us a lift, hope we can keep them. Would a loan next season/or buying them be possible?

Either way, the squad still needs trimming and freshening up. It will be a very interesting pre-season!!

I don’t really blame Jos.....even though he was clearly out of his depth and terminally hopeless, I blame the total knob jockeys that appointed him.

It would be like your local painting company sending Stevie Wonder to paint your house...you might shout at Stevie when he’s painted over your windows and door handles but it’s the tw•t that sent him to do the job that needs a talking to.

• Haha 1