Everyone played well tonight but My God, ...

On 26/02/2019 at 22:50, Beholder said:

Best I've seen fletcher play. 

He was awesome. 

All about keeping fit, keeping up with consistantly good performances and keep finding the back of the onion bag ..

If he does the above than no-one can complain and rightly so. However, if not then yeah we can complain that he's not been value for money. Lets not forget that he's only bagged 6 in 29 games. 1 in nearly every 5 games .. hopefully he'll continue to bag and get well in to double figures by the end of the season!!

On 26/02/2019 at 22:26, 1993swfc said:

Because under Bruce we have become so much more direct. He’s one of the best target men in the division so finally we have a manager whose playing to teams strengths. 

I wouldn't call us direct, we played some beautiful football at times, we are now very flexible and will adapt throughout a game, mixing up our attacks.

The last 2 games have been a pleasure to watch, some of the one and two touch football was mega.

We will go into the number 9 if its on, but we will also build attacks from the back if its on, loving it.

• Like 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl
On 27/02/2019 at 07:39, GY-owl.4 said:

Fletcher has been class in loads of games, 

but fans become blind to that if he misses a chance or two.

10 for the season in a crap team for most of it. missed a few games also.. i think he has already proved he scores enough goals, so long as his partner is scoring regular.. i know, tough for his partner to score regular if he aint fekkin got one!

wasted season or what!

It’s 8 but I’ll let you off!!

8 hours ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

It’s 8 but I’ll let you off!!

thanks. i noticed that! weird cos before the game i thought i heard a stat that said fletch has 8, joao has 8 and reach has 9.

maybe it was a premonition!

Guest Kagoshimaowl
2 hours ago, GY-owl.4 said:

thanks. i noticed that! weird cos before the game i thought i heard a stat that said fletch has 8, joao has 8 and reach has 9.

maybe it was a premonition!

Doesn’t Joao have 9 too??

Ipswich 3 home and away 

Reading 1

Rotherham 2

Bristol City 2

Blackburn 1

3 hours ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Doesn’t Joao have 9 too??

Ipswich 3 home and away 

Reading 1

Rotherham 2

Bristol City 2

Blackburn 1

l0l got a feeling im not the man to ask on that one.

maybe the stat said Joao 9 and Reach 8. dunno but it was obviously wrong anyway!