Jump to content
Andrew_Owl

First time this season?

Recommended Posts

I believe today was the first time we've beaten a team by more than one goal in the league this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also the first time I remember us coming out of the blocks quickly for a long while.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was great to see us come out and attack and press. We could've been 2 up before the first went in. A very dominant first half. 

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Pulcinella said:

Also the first time I remember us coming out of the blocks quickly for a long while.

 

11 hours ago, BRADDO said:

It was great to see us come out and attack and press. We could've been 2 up before the first went in. A very dominant first half. 

Yep hopefully we do the same against Brentford.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Pulcinella said:

Also the first time I remember us coming out of the blocks quickly for a long while.

 

To be fair we also started the last home game similarly - but without the goals. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, alanharper said:

 

To be fair we also started the last home game similarly - but without the goals. 

Yes, I was going to say the same - we should have been 3 up against Reading too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, alanharper said:

To be fair we also started the last home game similarly - but without the goals. 

 

This is true.

 

The difference today was we hit the back of the net.

 

Goals change games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have we scored 3 goals in a game all season ?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Timing is good. Bring some confidence going into the Derby. Nobody wants to see 90 minutes of defending again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

Have we scored 3 goals in a game all season ?? 

 

First time this season I believe. Can’t remember the last time we scored 3 in the first half. Probably Norwich last season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

Have we scored 3 goals in a game all season ?? 

 

Yes mate..

 

 

 

 

yesterday :Sid:

Edited by Pulsar
Stop press: I'm a bit of a pedantic flange.
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Andrew_Owl said:

 

Yep hopefully we do the same against Brentford.

And we’ll definitely need to do the same against the truffle hunters. Hopefully yesterday will instil the confidence in them that they can do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Regulator said:

 

First time this season I believe. Can’t remember the last time we scored 3 in the first half. Probably Norwich last season.

We scored 2 in the first half of that match pal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Andrew_Owl said:

We scored 2 in the first half of that match pal.

 

You’re right. Looks like it was the Norwich game the season before. We didn’t do it at all last season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, The Regulator said:

 

You’re right. Looks like it was the Norwich game the season before. We didn’t do it at all last season.

Forest away Boxing day. Reach and Rhodes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, peacock1961 said:

Forest away Boxing day. Reach and Rhodes.

 

We’re talking about 3 in the first half. That was only 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More that we had not scored more than 3 League goals all season until yesterday 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...