Illuminated advertising boards

Couldn't agree more - far too bright. Not only that, our floodlights seem really dull. One final thing, I know it's stupid but I can't think of a single reason to show the piggies crest anywhere in our ground - didn't like to see it on our boards.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, camffiti said:

I do find them distracting at times. Don't know if the players notice at all though 

On the bright side, once Elev8 recruit those Instagram 'fitness' models, we should see a big improvement on the D Taxi ads 

Agreed I hate them, would be ok if wasn't so bright but distracting us from the game is ridiculous.

Wondered about players too, assume doesn't affect you when on the pitch or they'd be banned or at least reduced.

certainly appeared very bright particularly when the Red one appeared,particularly as the light was fading. More worried about the sound system, however. Was sat in the South from 2.30 and the sound was atrociously loud. I have  only one ear. Even without my hearing aid and with hands over my ears it was becoming unbearable not just to me but to many, 

9 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

certainly appeared very bright particularly when the Red one appeared,particularly as the light was fading. More worried about the sound system, however. Was sat in the South from 2.30 and the sound was atrociously loud. I have  only one ear. Even without my hearing aid and with hands over my ears it was becoming unbearable not just to me but to many, 

Any chance you could rustle up a nice painting of some sunflowers for me please for the wifes  Birthday "Buxton Van Gent"? ...:Sid:

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 6