Derby, Bristol

Our season was over when we got 3 points out of milwall, reading, rotherham. 

9 points instead of 3 wouldve took us 8th. 

The aim now is just to finish the season strongly, let bruce see the players and try out formations, get some positive performances in and aim for top half/top 10

Agree with Enchanter. There was a big chance in previous 3 games, needed a minimum of 7 points to keep us in the hunt. If we'd managed that we'd only be 5 pts off.

Win our next couple at home and that'll be a big shot in the arm for the last 10 or so games. Reckon we will finish around 10th

We still have teams above us to play and we'll probably pick up 2 or 3 wins we're not expected to in the same way we drew 3 games we were expected to win. It wouldn't surprise me if we went into Easter with a sniff of the play-offs. I think there's every chance Bruce will be sticking two fingers up at his critics come the end of the season.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Here we go. 1 win and everyone gets ahead of themselves.

You’re probably right but I’ve felt for a while we might finish the season as strongly as we did in 2012 but if we don’t, we try to improve next season. I’m just happy we’re not facing relegation which we would be doing if Jos had remained in charge.

Edited by Great Big Galaa

2 hours ago, S26 Owl said:

Our season was over when we got 3 points out of milwall, reading, rotherham. 

9 points instead of 3 wouldve took us 8th. 

The aim now is just to finish the season strongly, let bruce see the players and try out formations, get some positive performances in and aim for top half/top 10

Our season was over after jos was still here in November 

2 hours ago, TheEnchanter said:

Well 3 points from Reading, Millwall and Rotherham combined is enough to keep us in the division from both ends. 

Exactly. 6 more points and I’d be interested- now it’s a matter of seeing the season out 

Guest LittleG
19 hours ago, Great Big Galaa said:

We still have teams above us to play and we'll probably pick up 2 or 3 wins we're not expected to in the same way we drew 3 games we were expected to win. It wouldn't surprise me if we went into Easter with a sniff of the play-offs. I think there's every chance Bruce will be sticking two fingers up at his critics come the end of the season.

Give over, let it go!

On 23/02/2019 at 19:48, 1867_OWL said:

Lose their games in hand game on for me! #Believe lol

Well that’s Derby losing their match in hand tonight, they seem on the slide.

If Bristol City have a big dip in form then the door is open for a team to put a fantastic run together, that club might be Preston though

but as Greavesie used to say football is a funny old game, seemingly impossible good and bad runs can happen.

Edited by sheffsteel