Utd tickets

Guest The Claw

9 points from play offs, if we get 3 against Brentford and 3 against the blunts and the other results go in our favour - bobs your auntie  - glass half full - whats up with you lot?

To put things into perspective, United didn’t sell out for the first fixture (just over 30,000) They’ve been up there challenging all season and only have about 31,000 seats to fill after segregation, including away fans.

What’s the deal with the restricted view in the Kop. Are these still not available?

Edited by Castleford Owl

I would love a big crowd there. Sheffield is a massive footballing city and to have less than 30k there wouldn’t be befitting of the occasion.

Up to the non season ticket holders. Not convinced they are that bothered - which is disappointing on a variety of levels  

17 hours ago, archieswfc said:

Selling quite slowly by all accounts. I know we've not a lot to play for, it's on sky, it's on a Monday night, prices are high.....but let's get it sold out and be the 12th man. You never know, dropped points by them might just be what stops them going up. Come on anyone that's debating whether to go or not. Get your tickets bought and let's show the country who Sheffield's biggest club are! WAWAW!!

The Pigs sold all their kids tickets within half hour of them going on sale.

• Haha 5

Guest Jack the Hat
20 hours ago, archieswfc said:

Selling quite slowly by all accounts. I know we've not a lot to play for, it's on sky, it's on a Monday night, prices are high.....but let's get it sold out and be the 12th man. You never know, dropped points by them might just be what stops them going up. Come on anyone that's debating whether to go or not. Get your tickets bought and let's show the country who Sheffield's biggest club are! WAWAW!!

There are two great clubs I in Sheffield, not just Wednesday but also the Leadmill.