Apology to Nuhiu

Ian

I’ve always been one to admit when I’m wrong and after years of saying that Nuhiu was the most unatheletic person ever to play professional football today I have been proved wrong

Carter Vickers now has that title.....he would have looked more at home in a scrum and he wouldn’t look out of place turning out for the Red Lion tomorrow morning 

wish United still had him

Edited by Ian
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Just now, FreshOwl said:

Nah Big Dave still takes it 

At least we know what he’s like though......they played like they’d got Messi and Iniesta at Centre back.......you’ve got to love it when mid table championship sides rock up with centre halves like prop forwards and think they can score by passing the ball from their own touch line in to our net even though they struggled to get past their own 18 yard line time after time 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ian said:

I’ve always been one to admit when I’m wrong and after years of saying that Nuhiu was the most unatheletic person ever to play professional football today I have been proved wrong

Carter Vickers now has that title.....he would have looked more at home in a scrum and he wouldn’t look out of place turning out for the Red Lion tomorrow morning 

Is that the no 17?

I mean f.ook me...I thought they had brought the Welsh rugby team!

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Whats he done since left them?.Just ate?

Looks like it doesn’t it,....just checked and he’s still actually a Tottenham player, on loan at Swansea. Vertongan must be pooing himself about his place if they recall that

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ian said:

He needs a bigger turning circle than a double decker bus. 

37 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

We have some weirdos tho.

Today was Bruces first home win and a superb home debut by Lazaar and Ian wants to start a thread slagging a Swansea player via Nuhiu.

Total oddball.

And Nuhiu didn’t even play!

55 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

We have some weirdos tho.

Today was Bruces first home win and a superb home debut by Lazaar and Ian wants to start a thread slagging a Swansea player via Nuhiu.

Total oddball.

Anybody who thinks this is a thread about Nuhiu is the weirdo.....a humourless one at that 

Edited by Ian