Half-time Challenge

Could hardly hear what was happening at the back of the kop, I used to think it was the poor speaker system but I think part of it is the announcer mumbling. Can always hear when there’s a steward announcement or a car that needs moving so can’t be the speakers.

Anyway.... it sounded like it was a tenner from the first marker and twenty quid from the second and so on.... 

couldnt understand why everyone was making such a big deal about the guy winning 10 quid.

no idea why people were booing the last guy. All I heard was ‘murmer murmer... ‘ Boooo! 

If people keep winning that kind of money  the game won’t last long 

What I didn't get was them saying the markers were 10, 20 and 40 metres out and them being placed accordingly, the announcer suddenly lost the ability to recognise the difference between metres and yards and claimed that the penalty spot and edge of the box were 12 and 18 metres out. 

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Lincs Owl said:

Before the game, I saw Nuhiu trying it from just outside the penalty area.  He hit the crossbar with THREE consecutive shots.

Did anyone else see that?   And no- I don't think he was trying to score!

Give over, Nuhiu couldn't hit a cow's arse witha banjo.

Oh sorry that's during the game,

Bet the "Wheelie bin fat blokes" are f.ookin' fuming....

40yds into a wheelie bin for next to nowt and a ball from the pen spot at the crossbar for 12 K!!!!!!!!!!!

Fat Bloke in Owls shirt walks into Labbrokes

"can I see the manager"

"What for"

"Wheelie bins"

"I don't underst.....

"Don't come the clever f.ooker wiv me ..40 yarder, 2014....won a f.ookin' pie...a f.ookin pi................"

"I'm sorry sir..I fail to see...

"18 K for a crossbar...from 18yds.................................and a f.ookin' PIE!! for a 40 yd Wheelie binner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I'm still at a bit of a loss sir..."

"Bet you I can get this little blue pen..in the bin...from here...usin' me t *dger"

"Err...I'll get the poli... errr....manager.....................

• Haha 1