Iorfa is definitely a centre-half

18 minutes ago, Woodie said:

I’m not so sure Palmer played as much nearly as much under Carlos as Hunt , was hunt 1.6M BETTER than Palmer and the answer was no, one assist in his 3 years he wasn’t good enough and isn’t even first choice at Bristol now either. 

Bristol believed that he was, as did Palace before us. 

He’s injured at the minute and has been for a while, plus already has 4 assists this season.

He got more than one assist for us as well, Rhodes at Hull and Fletcher at Rotherham is two straight off the top of my head. 

3 hours ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

Bristol believed that he was, as did Palace before us. 

He’s injured at the minute and has been for a while, plus already has 4 assists this season.

He got more than one assist for us as well, Rhodes at Hull and Fletcher at Rotherham is two straight off the top of my head. 

I presume he is injured but he has been benched previously and that coincided with Bristols upturn in results . 

On 23/02/2019 at 17:40, gurujuan said:

He wouldn’t get in ahead of Palmer at the moment, but maybe instead of Lees, or eventually Hector, if we’re priced out

I'm with this .. defo played right back and done well in the past no doubt but looking at him and how he plays, he'd make a great centre half

He obviously has the physical attributes but whether he can play centre half will depend on his positional sense, whether he is error prone and whether he is actually any good in the air, not forced to be despite his height.

He has played 120 games at full back , very few at centre half, so it is difficult to say he will make a better centre half than full back.

He didn’t do anything wrong at full back on Saturday 

• Like 1

He's raw as f**ck, the definition of raw to such an extent I can't begin to describe how raw he is

He's too clumsy and gash on the ball to play full back, so will be best as a centre back

His best position would be on the right of 3 centre backs but our managers are too stupid to play that way

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vernon1867 said:

He's raw as f**ck, the definition of raw to such an extent I can't begin to describe how raw he is

He's too clumsy and gash on the ball to play full back, so will be best as a centre back

His best position would be on the right of 3 centre backs but our managers are too stupid to play that way

WTF ?

1 hour ago, Vernon1867 said:

WTF?

I've never actually seen Iorfa play antying other then right back before he signed for us - and whilst I don't watch a great deal of football that isn't SWFC related I think that was maybe 10 or so matches, so it doesn't seem that he played central much previously to me - I may well be wrong though, but what I saw seemed otherwise.

Guest wilyfox

Maximus Dominic Meridius Iorfa, father of centre-half and right-back, son of Reda Johnson, lover to whoever's wife he damn well chooses.