Fletcher's Goal

3 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Fletcher_Overhead.gif.11d511c1ba8780b77dae9516b806bddd.gif

Nice!.gif.69688507beae10eea5c703c558d90832.gif

That's actually a great bit of fortunate timing advertising the Brentford game on Tuesday for £20 in all stands.

Well done Fletch!

Regards

Mr Giz Yacoin

Ticket office

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, steelowl said:

btw anyone notice a clash of strips with the ref ?  

Yeah a few of us were asking why the ref wore a Swansea shirt as soon as the teams came out today.

Fortunately our worst fears were unfounded. Probably the best ref we’ve had at Hillsborough this season.

And not because we won 3-1.

He let the game flow throughout and was never the whistle card brandisher we see all too often.

Booking Matias several minutes after a bad foul rather than stop play unnecessarily was an example.

He's an old fashioned British centre forward. Good in the air, holds the ball up well and brings others into play. He's decent on the ball too. I've enjoyed watching him this season. He has an excellent attitude, working hard and showing commitment. Defenders know they've been in a game after 90 minutes of battle with him.  I'm especially pleased when Fletch scores, because it's great to see grafters get their rewards. 

I would like to see Fletcher and Forestieri have a few games together.   

16 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

With 'supporters' like this, who needs enemies, eh?

Fletcher has just scored a cracking goal to give us our biggest lead in this league for quite some time, and all you can offer is negativity and name-calling?

Look at my previous reply about me being sarcastic. It was not a dig at Fletcher but a dig at some of the people on here. If he misses a sitter next match just wait for vitriol.

8 minutes ago, Jakes Grandad said:

Look at my previous reply about me being sarcastic. It was not a dig at Fletcher but a dig at some of the people on here. If he misses a sitter next match just wait for vitriol.

Fair enough. Perhaps you could have made your intention a bit clearer in order to avoid the inevitable?

Down_Vote_2.gif.2c560b27c2f15154993fb6f85f2e5a3d.gif

:duntmatter: